New a5 owner

Gc94

Reaction score
hi people, I'm a newbie here just picked up my 2013 audi a5 black edition on Thursday as a 21st birthday present to myself. So coming from a mountuned fiesta to the a5 is something else.. Just feels so much classier and the quality is unreal. Will try and update this as much as I can, but said to myself that I wouldn't do much to it haha.

Here's a picture of my previous fiesta.

And here's a picture I have of the a5, it's only one I took at the dealers but will get more when the snow clears and I can give it a good wash..

Thanks for having a looking .

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Where you located? Enjoy the forum, :) x

Reactions: Gc94
Thanks, I'm located in west lothian, Scotland..

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks, I'm located in west lothian, Scotland..

Excellent. Another Scottish member. I will add you to our members list in small events section. :) x

Thanks for the warm welcome, will try update this with more pictures once the snow clears and I can give it a really good clean.

What's the most common mods I can do to this?

Very nice! I see the Ford owners club sticker on the fez, I came from there as well aha. What was your username on there?

Very nice! Excellent jump up from the fiesta. Welcome to the forum. ;)

Very nice! I see the Ford owners club sticker on the fez, I came from there as well aha. What was your username on there?

It was gcmk7. It's massive step up from the fiesta.. What one did you have ?

Thanks brennantdi.. I've always wanted one and when this came up just 10 minutes along the road I had to have it, Insurance is only £60 a year dearer than what it would have been for the fiesta so it was a no brainer.

Welcome mate
I thought I recognised the fez
I'm from Broxburn myself
A5 is stunning

Welcome mate
I thought I recognised the fez
I'm from Broxburn myself
A5 is stunning

Cheers mate, there's supposidly another fiesta kicking about west lothian with same colour of alloys now ..

Hmmmmm maybe that's the one I've seen
Going catch the mod bug with this one lol

I keep telling myself no, but I've been looking at a remap, rs5 front grill and possibly in the near future I would like airride but just going to enjoy it the now

Plans sound good man
Rs5 frill would really finish off the front end like

Yeah I'm thinking of getting one soon