New A5 owner.

Neil Smith

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just become a very proud owner of an A5 sportback 3.0 TDI quattro. It's a 2011 with one previous owner and credit him, he has kept it in fantastic condition.
I collected it today from Preston Audi (new salesman 'Ravs' was a pleasure to deal with). The sun was shining and the phantom black paintwork looked glorious and sparkling.
Haven't really stopped driving all day. Just back now from taking the better half for a quick spin not that I needed any excuse really.
For the last ten years I've owned numerous 2 litre diesels and can't believe the step up in power/torque with the 3.0. Can only imagine the feeling you S5/RS5 people get when you press on. My license is already shuddering.
First ever auto for me too but so far am very happy with the decision, seems to suit the engine and me perfectly.
Right, enough of me banging on about stuff you already know. I'm off outside to push more buttons and see what they do, store music, tune in stations, adjust the seat,slightly, again etcetcetc.

cheers,

Neil

Reactions: VolklF1
Welcome to the 3.0 club!

Word of advice though, if you don't want to mod it stay away from this forum as I guarantee something will catch your eye and then you're hooked! :arco:

Seriously - it's a great car. Enjoy

Hi Neil, welcome to audi-sport.net. You in good company in here. The guys all very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the friendly welcome everybody. Intrigued about the welcome tune Sandra?
And thanks Swanny, I'm promise I'm not looking at the next transmission mount group buy or the blufin that only needs sending off for a reset to release more horses, upgraded the xenon bulbs etcetcetc. I'm not looking, I'm not looking! . . . .

Neil

Reactions: Swanny356, Sandra and RS5 JON
@Swanny356 nor done a tune for ages, so i had a little think and chose this one for @Neil Smith . Enjoy.

Reactions: Swanny356 and RS5 JON
Pure classic tune Sandra, and spot on for all new members. :thrashi:
JG

It was rather inspired John, hope you good. Be putting a Scottish meet up soon. :) x

Reactions: RS5 JON
Can't beat a bit of head banging music when driving Sandra, looking forward to 1st Scottish meet this year, keep me posted.

JG

Reactions: Sandra