New A5 owner

Torikoos

Reaction score
Well, new to me anyway..
Hello everyone, I've purchased my first Audi, an 59 reg A5 Sportsback 2.0 TDI 170bhp, S-Line with B&O sound system about 6 weeks ago and I'm really loving it. Runs like a dream and sounds great.

Now that I've owned it for a while I decided to 'pimp my ride' ever so slightly. I don't want anything obnoxious, but subtle details. First of will be some window tinting at the back and rear windows.
After that, I'd like to retrofit the door lights (red and puddle) which the car currently is not fitted with.

I've already figured out that this will mean retrofitting wiring(looms) in the doors, with the right connectors etc, but if I understand correctly, the car's software will also need to be updated to avoid error codes etc.

Two questions: Where can I obtain the suitable wiring (or complete looms), and what software+cables would I need to accomplish this.
Truth be told, I've never done this on a car before, but I'm not a novice when it comes to electronics and wiring systems on a variety of industrial applications, so it doesn't appear to be something I couldn't learn with a bit of patience and guidance.

Anyone here able to point me in the right direction(s)?
Many thanks,
Torikoos
Devon

A5 cropped

We can supply/fit the interior lighting systems, ping me a pm for a price.