New A6 Avant 3.0 tdi owner

Jared Tovee

Reaction score
This is the second Audi I've owned, previously had an A5 FL S-line Black edition but wanted more power and more room for my downhill bike. Obvious choice was the Avant. I'm itching to do a few mods to get the power up and get some noise from the V6, so searching for a decent mapper in Hertfordshire/Essex.

All in all, nice to meet you guys!

Attachments

• 20190518_164657.jpg
    20190518_164657.jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: James.c and DaveW
Was the car from Peterborough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it was, needs a bit of work on the exhaust to get it back to a decent standard, nothing major. Do you know something I dont? (keeping fingers crossed, hahaha)

Saw this car when I was looking I was tempted! What are your plans?

Saw this car when I was looking I was tempted! What are your plans?

It's already had the cats and mufflers removed, I'm gonna go for the DPF delete and a remap to start. Then will look at a stage 2 setup

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: James.c
It's already had the cats and mufflers removed, I'm gonna go for the DPF delete and a remap to start. Then will look at a stage 2 setup

Nice! I’m contemplating what to do with my dpf, usually cut and fit bit not sure, you Hoping for 320hp with no mufflers etc? Make sure you get some videos love to hear how it sounds

Nice! I’m contemplating what to do with my dpf, usually cut and fit bit not sure, you Hoping for 320hp with no mufflers etc? Make sure you get some videos love to hear how it sounds

Anything north of 300hp and 620nm and I'll be happy, more looking forward to hearing the V6. Will defo put up the progress videos once it's done

Reactions: James.c
Yes 100% and upgrading the brakes , probably just up rated disks and pads as the calipers can handle it. Do have any suggestions on suspension set ups?

I haven't actually checked properly, I'll do that in a minute but it does have 20" wheels with 265/35 tires.

I doubt I would go any lower as I like my spine, and I'd forget to raise the car if I had air ride.

Reactions: James.c and B5NUT