New A6 owner

dogsoldier

Reaction score
Just bought it and am loving it. 2001 1.8T with 100k miles.

Prosport Coilovers with BBS CH reps. Need to raise it slightly and get wider tyres on it....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370697995234.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370697995234.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: mrnice
Looks braw mate. Dont mean to be cheeky here but could u check a plug for me? The air intake temp sensor on inlet manifold? Just unplug it and have a look inside to see what colour it is?
cheers martyn

Sorry mate Im not near it. Wont be till tomorrow will look then.

No hurry mate, would be appreciated.
love the CH's btw :)

They are reps. Got some stretch on them too. Need to get some wider tyres. Am running 215 and want to up it to 225 but may need to raise it so Im not fouling the arches.

Looks to be sitting at a nice height. Mine is a big dog used to haul dogs lol

Just bought it and am loving it. 2001 1.8T with 100k miles.

Prosport Coilovers with BBS CH reps. Need to raise it slightly and get wider tyres on it....
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Is this the plug. It has a purple clip inside over a red plug. Hope this is the correct one.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370809788935.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370809788935.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 143
No, the one top left of picture mate. Should be 2 wires. Its the Sensor held in by one alan bolt.
cheers

******. Sorry mate. Will look tomorrow as its dark now. Going to highten the pro sport coilovers and Ill look at it then.

Sorry its taken so long but here is the sensor plug. Its purple.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371141215961.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371141215961.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 137
Under dash to the right as you face it in drivers seat

moar pics please!

Right gonna annoy you again since no one replied to my thread. Directly under the plug u checked for me is another tucked under inlet manifold. Can u tell what colour this one is? I'm trying to work out if something is swapped round or missing!! Any help is much appreciated.
martyn