New A7 BiTDi owner Glasgow

Phil.MC

Reaction score
Picked up a MY12 A7 3.0 SE BiTDi Quattro from an independent dealer down South earlier this week.
I've already been on the A7 section, but thought I'd say hello in this general section as well :icon thumright:.

On top of the usual A7 toys (heated leather/satnav etc), the car has the following:

Head Up Display
Lane Assist
Rear Camera
Park Assist
Technology Pack
Entertainment Pack

Car also came with a Full Audi Service History and a pre-paid service scheme running until August 2019.

Anyway, loving the car so far, and the 320 mile trip home from collection saw an average of 44.2mpg, however I've smashed that on a morning commute seeing over 50mpg......Not bad for a 309bhp/479lbft 1875kg awd car :rockwoot:.

Here's a quick picture from yesterday, after it warmed up enough to actually give it a quick wash.....

UEQfYEr.jpg

Reactions: V6_Man, MalakianCigaro and Sandra
Hi Again Phil. Hope your enjoying the forum so far. ;)

Reactions: Phil.MC
Look at your post count Phil you have 122 now. Old account merged with new :)

Reactions: V6_Man and Phil.MC
Thanks to Sandra I've managed to locate details of my previous Login, when i owned a lovely 2002 Denim Blue A4 2.5 TDi Sport with Votex kit.

wieIsO0.jpg

kP6A45B.jpg

Reactions: Sandra
Lovely Car Phil :)

Lovely Car Phil :)
Thanks Sandra, really enjoyed owning it with all the toys it had at the time, satnav, 1/2 lthr/alcantara, Votex kit and even a fridge in the glove box.

What model of audi are you driving at the moment?

Picked up a MY12 A7 3.0 SE BiTDi Quattro from an independent dealer down South earlier this week.
I've already been on the A7 section, but thought I'd say hello in this general section as well :icon thumright:.

On top of the usual A7 toys (heated leather/satnav etc), the car has the following:

Head Up Display
Lane Assist
Rear Camera
Park Assist
Technology Pack
Entertainment Pack

Car also came with a Full Audi Service History and a pre-paid service scheme running until August 2019.

Anyway, loving the car so far, and the 320 mile trip home from collection saw an average of 44.2mpg, however I've smashed that on a morning commute seeing over 50mpg......Not bad for a 309bhp/479lbft 1875kg awd car :rockwoot:.

Here's a quick picture from yesterday, after it warmed up enough to actually give it a quick wash.....

UEQfYEr.jpg

Welcome back to the forum mate and a cracking motor you've got for yourself