New A7 is amazing

Audileb

Reaction score
I went to test drive the new Audi A7, i had it for 19 hours and I felt in love with it from the first time!

- The car exterior is aggressive, the new hood and lights and side profile is more sporty and mean
- Interior is best in class and new infotainment system is a real step up! sometimes the 2 screens could be a distraction from the road and driving but i think we could get used on that.
- Performance, engine is smooth and lag is not so obvious, the power could be a bit better especially for such a big and heavy car, the torque is strong and in low RPM you could feel it instantly and will push u back in your seat.
- S tronic 7 gears are best so far and really fast in upshifiting and downshifting, they really improve it over the other cars.
- sound is no existent but its no fake noise or artificial coming though the speakers, I wish the exhaust was better

Ultimately this is best Audi in terms of Tech and comfort, I really like the car, I will give it 4/5

for full review please check my video on Youtube, also for more Audi Videos you can subsribe to my channel