New A7 spec

El-Cap

Reaction score
Hi all - new here!

Been spec’ing a replacement for my current A7 and having gotten over the fact Audi removed most of the options in the recent spec change. I am almost settled on what I want - a Black Edition 50 tdi.

Only thing is the configurator doesn’t allow both Tour Pack and City Assist - even though it seems this combination is allowed on the A6.

I contacted Audi and they said that you can’t have both. Mind you on the configurator on the A7 S line it doesn’t even let you spec Tour Pack so I am not sure they have really got this sorted!

Surely you can have Tour Pack AND City Assist otherwise there are hardly any options left at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a glitch on the configurator. You used to be able to spec both on a new A7, and for a short period of time earlier this year, they "gave" you city assist features bundled with the tour pack, but separated them again during the recent options revamp.

Response from Audi was:

“I have spoken with our Product marketing team who have advised me that it is not possible to have both the tour pack and city on the Audi A7 black edition, I do apologise for any disappointment that this may cause.

If you do require any further information I would recommend contacting the Sales team at your local Audi centre who will be happy to assist you further.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk