new alloys what do i get??

dancupra225

Reaction score
If you want the ones you originally posted, then head over to bmautosport as they are selling them.

They've also got other ranges too which may interest you.

yeah will do bored of my lm's just been done on so many cars now...

just have seen many s3's with those rims i put the link on earlier post

How much do you want for your LM's buddy? I may have them if you decide to sell.

ill let everyone know once i find my new alloys as dont want it to be locked as im not trying to sell my lm's whoops

now back to thread with pics if poss

I like the above alloys mate, but i would also like to see a s3 on some band 17 x 8 or 8.5 wheels, think it would like nice. Btw where do you get alloys banded?

two of my friends band them properly but i would want 18 inch banded so it's a hunt for 3 more spacers at chepest 50 quid each .... then about 300 ish to band them up

how wide could i go they said they could make them 10.5j wide :wtf:

Btw s3 space savers are 17, mine is. Without spacers or arche mods etc i think its 8.5 at a push at the feont and around 9 at the back

I understand where you're coming from in terms of LM's being done over and over now. The reason behind it is because they just "work" so well. On the other hand, every man and his dog has a set really!

Out of the 3SDM range, the 0.05's are the right choice in my opinion as they are a nice smooth shape and will go with the lines and shape of the 8l A3/S3

I'd love to do 18" banded steels, however it's an expensive venture in terms of sourcing 4 of them first of all, let alone banding costs!

Personally I'd go with the 3SDM's as Rota Grids are slowly but surely becoming very "common" so to speak.

I was considering some 0.05's for my A3, however i'm saving myself for a different set of wheels that they hopefully look to be releasing sometime next year!

IIRC 3SDM will do a set of their alloys in any finish you want if you buy direct from them! and you can buy staggered sets so 2x8.5 for the front and 2x9.5 for the rear etc!

Let us know what you decide to go for!

Dibdub1 :)

ill just keep looking for alloys those are the 1st pick so far but new rims come out after xmas wat something different no ones else has as well just fussy

Got a friend running 3sdm's on his mk5 slammed gold looks s**t hot but then i love bbs lm's.
I must admit tho my heart is set on rota drift grids.
Good taste on any of them pal :)

an websites that do what your car looks like before i spend my monies