New Audi A3 vid

The new A3 is on the Audi UK website now... It says the S-Line models come with Xenons and LED DRL's as standard! About time!

Looks pretty good, seems they've been looking @ a few asn/forum builds lmao! They've got S5 seats in there by the looks of it or something very very close. The MMi is awesome! spelling stuff on the top of dial is spot on.

Can't wait to see the S3 in SB version, if they get it right and release an RS3 early enough I might have to get some overtime in :cool:

Im not so sure that they will release the sportback anytime too soon...
They upgraded the sportback to the LED rears and then released the RS3 in Sportback only which tells me they will try to milk as much as they can from the sportback.

I read spring/summer 2013 for the SB, 3dr S3 may also come around that time? I'd imagine if they have the S3 ready in 3dr by then the S3 SB will be either ready or along shortly after that

I'm still not sure on if I like the new A3 or not yet, will have to wait and see when its released and make a decision but have to admit it is growing on me.

Not for me, thanks... and I'm even pretty sure it's not because I've only just got my 8P.

It just looks a bit effeminate for me - it's too rounded and A1'ish, and just not quite what I want from my car... the back is just plain ugly. It's got some nice new toys that I wouldn't mind, but the shape just isn't there.