Q3 New Audi Q3 questions

ToXa0406

Reaction score
Hey guys.

New to the forum, im looking for some help.
1 week ago I ordered a new Audi Q3 Advanced trim level, in Chronos Grey Colour. The dealer said, the expected delivery can be end of April, but the more possible is early of May. I have some questions in my mind,
and I don't want to bother the dealer again -if my idea it doesn't make any sense -, because I already made 2 changes in a week for adding extras, what means I went 2 times already to sign papers again. Also paid the 10% price of the car for deposit.
The main and more important question is, I started to like the "Daytone Grey" color, I saw some pictures of it on the forum and I'm fell in love with it. The main problem is that I know that I still can change colours, or extras, but is it possible to change the trim level, since It's exclusive for S-line Trim level. If it is possible, I'd definetly go for it.
The second question is, first I ordered it with optional LED front and Rear lights (basically all lights LED) and dynamic turn signals in the rear. The dealer later told me, that due to the chip shortage, It won't have the rear dynamic turn signals, and on the paper this optional extra shown as it has all the LED lights, but without the REAR dynamic turn signals. So I can imagine basically two cases, one is that it will have basically LED turn signals on the rear and front, but on the rear It won't have the "animation" (dynamic), so It will flash at the same time. I hope its the case, since it isnt that big problem for me. The second thoughts, It will be halogen turn signals, but I think it couldn't be possible (I hope so..), because it only comes with the standard led headlight in the front (and all others are halogen). Also there is a big difference in the looks, that I will show you under.
Thank you for your help!
(About the second question, even the dealer couldnt answer it.)
LED:

Non Led:

I received this from my dealer (Audi UK) re: the rear lights:

Q3 and Q3 Sportback (Sport, S line and Black Edition) LED headlights with LED daytime running lights and dynamic rear indicator (PX2) currently standard equipment, will be replaced with LED headlights with LED daytime running lights, LED rear lights and LED rear indicators (PHM). The design of the headlight and Daytime Running Light is not impacted, only rear dynamic indicators are being removed.

So it looks like they're replacing them with the LED version.

Reactions: ToXa0406