Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score

Reactions: Mkay315 and ed1119
These cars aren’t often stolen!! In fact none have been stolen as none have been registered yet!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Addict
One of the reasons I’m chopping in an RS5 for one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why.....?? RS5 too expensive to run.....I must admit Audis marketing team must be working around the clock trying to conjure up new avenues on which to travel down to try and sell a very expensive bit of metal with 4 wheels powered by a few batteries ....

Reactions: pburv
Hi,

from an article read.
Early Allegro models featured a "quartic" steering wheel, which was rectangular with rounded sides. This was touted as allowing extra room between the base of the steering wheel and the driver's legs. The quartic wheel did not take off, and was dropped in 1974, and the car has always been associated as the car with the square steering wheel.

I must admit Audis marketing team must be working around the clock trying to conjure up new avenues on which to travel down to try and sell a very expensive bit of metal with 4 wheels powered by a few batteries .
You could say the same for ICE cars...

as in ICE cars are also a "very expensive" piece of metal with 4 wheels.

Morning in dealership on friday for car service. There was a Q4 in there base model. My impressions of car nice looking in black. The interior let it down to very cheap materials being used everywhere. Apparently this is due to the car being made from recycled materials within the cabin. The door cards where the worst being very cheap looking and to touch. The front console to me looked weird which curves around . Having owned audis for over 20 years now the quality is getting worse over time. The interior and build quality of my a6 C8 is not as good as my S3 8l which is 21 years old.