New Audi S5 Owner :)

Vibe

Reaction score
Hello all!!

I'm picking up a 57 S5 in just under a couple weeks, cannot wait!

First time Audi owner and coming from a vauxhall the luxury is in a different world :) Tried to post already on the S5 thread but nothing came up?

Glad to be part of the Forum!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice choice of car. You will find the guys down in the A5 section, very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum and we look forward to pics when you collect. :) x

Weklcome to the forum its good to see another S5 owner ,we are are friendly bunch in the 5 section even though sometimes its a bit quiet in there.

Warm welcome thank you :) already found out how helpful the s5 section is haha glad to be part of the forum

Nice one... Vauxhall to S5....yup thats like going from Lidl to Sainsbury's :p

Enjoy. Pics would be good once you have you hands on it :o.k:

Pic's will be on soons I pick up the car :) yeah it's quite an improvement over my vauxhall haha

Pic's will be on soons I pick up the car :) yeah it's quite an improvement over my vauxhall haha

Oh, dear, my 1991 VX Cav GSI 2000 4X4 would have been at least equal in quality to an Audi A4 Quattro of that era, and that included the best 2000cc 16V around at the time (RED TOP) + Recaro seats + Getrac gearbox + + all as standard fit. A lot of people do not know very much about performance VXs. My B8 S4 is the closest car I've owned to that VX Cav GSI 4X4 - though the B8 S4 shifts a bit quicker, build quality much the same as the GSI 4X4, ie sensible where it counts. What VX did you have? Welcome to the "fold" though!