New Audi UTR Model ?

Not sure if it’s new or not but if anything like the original then it will suck. Can get much better systems for less.
Agreed, not read a good review of the original other than the OEM / warranty compatibility but hoping this one might be better. At £750 I don't think I would do it if it was good.

Last edited:
Part number for the 2.0 revision is 4K0063511A Cost is £448 but then you would need to fit it yourself.

Reactions: TSFIe
Got this of the Polish web site using that part number:
"The new Audi car log recorder.

With the choice of Standard, Racing or Park mode, you almost always know what's going on with your vehicle - even if your attention is elsewhere.

User-specific configuration is done using the appropriate application.

When the vehicle is parked, the camera system works for several days thanks to the integrated radar technology and the sleep function. Compared to the previous model, Universal Motion Recorder 2.0 offers better video quality thanks to higher resolution, improved night vision function and twice the recording capacity.

Much improved resolution

- Higher video bitrate, better visibility of license plates at higher speed

- High dynamic range, more realistic colors, especially in very dark or bright environments

- Best-in-class Sony image sensor

- Latest processor supporting 2 x QHD resolution (2,560 + 1,440 pixels) at 30 frames per second

- 60 frames per second recording mode in Race Mode

Much improved night vision thanks to the illuminated image sensor

Faster communication and data download thanks to WiFi 5 GHz UTR 2.0.

More stable Wi-Fi connection.

Seamless application integration no difference in UTR application for version UTR 1.0 and the new version 2.0"

If you search for the part number on ebay you will see one dealer offering the new units.

I know the Rev 1 units get a bad reviews, but I've had one fitted for over 4 years in my A6, and it's never given me any problems. I'm not interested in posting the video on youtube every time some idiot in a car has cut me up, I've got better things to do with my time. But if that's one of the features that people want then look for another solution.

Since installed I can count the times on one hand that I've had to review any footage, and it's good enough for what I need in case I was involved in a accident. It's also never flattened the battery of the car and over the last year I've only done about 4,000 miles and the car been parked on the drive for a good 2 months without moving.

Think I will upgrade my A6 to the V2 unit and stick the V1 unit in my A3.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSFIe
If you search for the part number on ebay you will see one dealer offering the new units.

I know the Rev 1 units get a bad reviews, but I've had one fitted for over 4 years in my A6, and it's never given me any problems. I'm not interested in posting the video on youtube every time some idiot in a car has cut me up, I've got better things to do with my time. But if that's one of the features that people want then look for another solution.

Since installed I can count the times on one hand that I've had to review any footage, and it's good enough for what I need in case I was involved in a accident. It's also never flattened the battery of the car and over the last year I've only done about 4,000 miles and the car been parked on the drive for a good 2 months without moving.

Think I will upgrade my A6 to the V2 unit and stick the V1 unit in my A3.
Will be interested to hear your thoughts if you go down that route, looks like the V1 wiring kit works with the V2 as well so a fairly easy swap for your A6.

I have the 2.0, and it still has the same app connection issues as my previous model had. The Audi techs and I have spent days trying to get it to work. I do NOT recommend, if you are wanting to have the ability to interact in real time via the app.