new audi values !!

gingers3

Reaction score
whats happened to the value of the late s/rs audi s ?
my s1 seems to had lost loads of value in 12 months but on the up side rs 3 s can be had for £38 k already !
i was waiting till match to see the new rs focus but at this rate by march rs3 s will be focus money !!!

I share your concerns with the S1. Some 'rare' cars retain their value very well, but because this is rare but 'cheap' in the grand scheme of things for cars, everyone who wants one just buys one new (unlike e.g. Ferraris, where lots of people who want one could never afford it new). It's a niche product, but (for us) not in a good way.

the s1 was a rare car but seems to be getting a few around now , that said still dont see any on the roads !!
may be they will hold value now they ve lost a bulk
i think they are too expensive to start , decent options can put nearly £10k on a new audi these days !!

Last edited:
Reactions: DTYME83
Got to agree here

My S1 was 29k new in June and have had a couple of valuations over the past few weeks and one was 18k and other was 19k with 4K miles on the clock

I know to always expect a drop but sheeesh it hurts lol

ouch ! mine is 18 months old now only done 7.5k miles and is fully specced i was hoping it was still worth £20 k but may be not

I wouldn't worry too much about it as most of the S1 that the dealers spec and are available don't seem to be shifting so I recon the value should increase in time and there still isn't that many about in the road

According to "How Many Left", Quarter 3, 2015:
Licensed 1,291.
Sorn 12.
So since launch, not that many UK Wide.

Wow that doesn't even seem a lot.. Thought the figure would be higher then that.

I've probably only seen 2 since owning mine

Seen a Black S1 three door in my area,until 8 weeks ago,
but seems to have disappeared!
Over Wintering to retain value!?

They are a rare spot on the roads , I've done nearly 1000 miles this week and not seen 1 !

Reactions: DTYME83
Seen a couple for 21/22k at car dealers for sale. Which will realistically sell for 20k , nice car for that kinda cash !

Can't see dealers dropping that much on a deal , they will give £19-20 k on a good spec car , so will want £21-22k return off it , poor spec cars have taken a right hammering

Always got around 10% off any car I have bought , or walked away , plenty out there ...