New B8 owner

Emmo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the b8 section.
Last week I traded in my B7 3.0 tdi s line and picked up a 59 plate b8 3.0 tdi s line saloon in monza silver metallic.
Got a couple of mods planned.
I've already ordered a glovebox light and footwell lights.

I'm fitting an aftermarket reversing sensor kit and wondering does anyone know the colour code for the reverse wire in the rear fuse box area in the boot. Otherwise it means running a wire to the connector in the tailgate section.

Other mods planned are tints..what percentage has everyone gone for as I'm undecided.

Also going to get some new bigger exhaust tips welded on. What size fills the valance well, any recommendations?
On my b7 I had 4" slash cut ones.

Also looking for advice on numberplate bulbs or leds. In my b7 I went for a whiter bulb as leds just didn't seem to last long without blowing.

For bulbs contact @t8ups He is the bulb legend. :) x

Reactions: jdp1962
Welcome to the B8 World Emmo.
Any pics of your new wip?
give @t8ups a shout for all your LED needs, he's brilliant.
good luck with your reverse sensor install, I'm interested to see how it turns out as I too would like to try this mod.
which kit you planning to use?
Paul

For bulbs contact @t8ups He is the bulb legend. :) x
This. :)

Welcome to B8-land, @Emmo. Let's see some pictures of your new car ASAP. I had a B7 3.0TDI as well. It was a great car, but when I came to B8-land, I rejected the fuel of Satan, and went for an S4.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the replies guys.

I've already been in touch with t8ups, waiting on a response from him, I have used his services before.

Any guides on how to upload pictures?

The reversing sensor kit I will install is the cisbo ones from eBay. I have installed 7 sets of these so far with no issues 2 sets on b7s. Do the job for a very good price.

P5audi a4 diesel saloon

Reactions: THQuattro and jdp1962