New B8 owner

Y90CBED

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have had the B7 For around 2 years now but bit the bullet and purchased a Audi A4 B8 170 2TDI S Line.

Collected the new car a couple of weeks back - looking to few a few touches/mods to the car - I have already ordered a black RS4 grille as i think it improves the front end! other simple mods at the moment is cleaning up the calipers with a lick of paint and possible of tinting the rear windows.

The new B8 is currently off road until I sell the B7.

Hopefully this will be snapped up soon so I can get driving my weekend car.

Thanks.

Audib7

Audi1

Audi3

Reactions: EXSpartan36, Chop., ScottishA4B9 and 3 others
lovely cars. Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Y90CBED
Nice choice,looks spot on :)

Reactions: Y90CBED
Thanks for your comments! Just awaiting the b7 to hopefully be sold and I can start driving it!

The first few mods will be:

RS4 Front Grille and painting of the crash bar
Painting the rusty calipers black

I have recently seen the Carista App which looks promising! has anyone had any success - I downloaded the app to have a wonder but it seems to charge you 60-80p per action you require on the car!

Reactions: Chop.
Audi stealer will charge you £60- £80 per hour, so 60-80p is small price to pay, IMO.

JG

Reactions: Chop.
Yes I agree! I just thought you could pay the £15 and have the functions unlimited on the app that is all. I'm guessing once you pay the price you can use that function as much as you like?

I used it a couple of weeks ago paid the £15 but wasn't charged for anything else that I changed, but to be honest I'd pay a £1 a go easy if it means I can do these things myself :)

Reactions: RS5 JON
Welcome, @Audib7; that's a nice looking motor you've got there. :)

Can we look forward to a change of name once you've sold the B7?

Reactions: xpoweruk
Maybe I need to play around the app once I get the Bluetooth port to connect it to :)

Thanks jdp1962 - yeah I really need to catch up with my forum name lol

This happened on Friday! So glad I made the switch!

Reactions: EXSpartan36, xpoweruk, jdp1962 and 2 others
Nice job mate, This is what I need to do with my crash bar as soon as the weather picks up, annoys me when you can see the silver bar through the rs4 grill.

Looking good how much & where did you get your grill from ?

Nice job mate, This is what I need to do with my crash bar as soon as the weather picks up, annoys me when you can see the silver bar through the rs4 grill.

Thanks mate! I know It is annoying when your kit doesn't come with the crash bar plate! Friday was the best weather to spray the bar and leave for 20minute stages x5 coats! Plastidip did the job quite well though! :)

Looking good how much & where did you get your grill from ?

I think I paid around £135 on ebay - was on offer at the time though - I can try and find the link for you if you like? are you thinking of running black Audi rings or the original Chrome like mine? I did have to modify mine to fit the chrome rings that's all!

Hi

Out of curiosity, and if it's ok to ask, how much did the B8 set you back?

The reason I ask is that I have almost exactly the same car to sell with 70k on the clock and i'm not sure what to pitch it at.

No worries if you dont want to divulge! :)

Hi

Out of curiosity, and if it's ok to ask, how much did the B8 set you back?

The reason I ask is that I have almost exactly the same car to sell with 70k on the clock and i'm not sure what to pitch it at.

No worries if you dont want to divulge! :)

Let me know if your selling as I am on the lookout for one......

Nice job, that grill makes a huge difference, can you tell me if theres any6 difference between the RS4 and Black edition grill?