New baby on its way! S3 BE Ibis white

My missus doesnt like buckets as they look too sporty:sadlike:.

Some fresh quick photos taken upon collection, please mind posing girl in the pictures is my missus sister:p:

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01838-Edit.jpg

DSC01854-Edit.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

DSC01840-Edit.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

Love the car. I hope you have lots of happy safe miles in it. Enjoy.

Lovely car mate ...wish i had one..Oh !!! I have :)

Welcome to club :) fuel consumption gets better and so does performance, i just hit 5k miles and its going quicker and quicker

Enjoy :)

Lovely car mate ...wish i had one..Oh !!! I have :)

Welcome to club :) fuel consumption gets better and so does performance, i just hit 5k miles and its going quicker and quicker

Enjoy :)

Cheers Paddy, my man! Its amazing to drive, just cant wait to give it a proper kick. Do you know roughly how long does it take to run in the car before its safe to put Sport mode on?:scared2:

Well in theory its not about speed or revs, just load. Dont labour it up hill but you cant really in a DSG.. I ran mine in over 4k miles increasing everything slowly but that said i had it REVOed at 2k miles. That in its self is a revelation !! It really brings the car alive, not silly or hugely stressful to the engine but more like how it should have been from the factory. Mine is only now loosening up properly and is really becoming free revving. Just take it easy for a while, modern cars are made to much finer Torrance's than they used to be and running in is not nearly as fussy as it was.

got that craving feeling to rev it up to 5k all the time so you get this nice pop coming out of the exhaust once shifting up:]. Could have been doing it all day long! Love the car even in standard form!

got that craving feeling to rev it up to 5k all the time so you get this nice pop coming out of the exhaust once shifting up:]. Could have been doing it all day long! Love the car even in standard form!

Ran it in yet??

Still enjoying it? (silly question really!)