New black edition

Gordon cunningham

Reaction score
hi lads/lassies
I've been looking for a newish or new Audi avant black edition. I'm going to be buying one at the start of April and I have been offered a new ( pre registered) a4 avant black edition,177ps, sat hav, white for £25500 plus an trade in of my wife's old motor for £800. I was going to use one of the brokers like drive the deal but I think this is a good offer as its a 64 plate with 0mls on the clock. Any info on whether you think this is a good deal or not will be most welcome. Thanks in advance

Sounds like a great deal, try carwow for a quote they seem to come up with good offers from relatively local dealers. Then you can make an informed decision.

Reactions: scotty76
Sounds like a good deal, I would snap there hands off for a Black ed. RRP is £35,000 approx

Second trying carwow for a new price. Then you'll have something to compare. I got a good discount on my S4.

Thanks again guys. I hadn't heard of carwow but I've put in my details and am waiting on them getting back. I will let you know the best offer. I've got my heart sent on one like mikes. It's an absolute beauty of a car.

Id give carwow a shout. I priced up a 3.0 tdi black ed plus for 34k. RRP 43. Worth a peek

I've now had a few back from carwow and the lowest is £29818 so it's a fantastic saving. Roll on four weeks

Reactions: scotty76