New car and pics :)

daveturbo

Reaction score
So i had a nice mk4 golf 1.8t featured inside at ultimate dubs in 2010 and 2011 and decided i wanted an a3. I started by looking to buy an audi a3 s line TDI pref a s3 replica. after test driving several and not been able to find the correct car i thought i may aswel TD a real s3! and at that point i decided that was the car for me. So...the search began i could not decide between a white or a sprint blue car but eventually i came across this beaut, 58 plate Audi S3 in sprint blue 13k miles, full recaro bucket seats, sat nav plus, ipod docking station and only 1 owner. So i decided to buy her :) apart from the fuel consumption i cant be any happier. Then again my 300bhp golf was not much better!... and you dont buy a car like this to be economic do you!?.

Anyway here are some pics of the car how it is now! but i'm sure i will be making some tasty modifications in the next few months to come!

hope you like;

best.png

SAM_8557.jpg

SAM_8571.jpg

SAM_8597.jpg

SAM_8577.jpg

SAM_8545.jpg

SAM_8565.jpg

few shots tonite after me and my mate gave the car a good polish, struggled to get good camera settings tho!

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: MartayMcFly, S Liner and Paullie
Hi dave think you need to edit and re-do pictures ...:)

Nice one dave, your car is looking lovely , buckets,win,win...:)

Great motor on the outside as well as on the inside! Welcome to the A3/S3 family! ;)

cheers guys :) Like i said i will no doubt be making some small modifications in the near future, so i will make a build thread if an when i decide to do anything. She was a bit of a bargain awel for the spec year and history of the car!

Sweet ride bro! Out of curiosity what MPG are getting?

Diesel till I die.

on average 23mpg, i got 190 miles to £50 the other day so i was quite pleased with that, im just a bit of a petrol head what can i say lol!

Jeez mate, almost the same as an r8 isn't it? Why is it so thirsty? Half the power, same MPG?

Jeez mate, almost the same as an r8 isn't it? Why is it so thirsty? Half the power, same MPG?

Blimey you'd be lucky to see more than 20mpg out of any R8. More like 15mpg!

Nice looking S3 though! Bucket seats are nice!

stop showing off !! you know i'm going to get jealous :p great purchase!!!

cheers for all the comments guys n girls :)...does anyone know if remapping these makes the consumption any better? I realise if you have a heavy foot it will make it worse but i wondered if it was the opposite when driving economically

Hi dave yeah a remap will make consumption better , and like you said if you have a heavy foot make it worse .. You will love her more with a remap... :)

yeah i think she lacks a bit of torque specially in the lower gears, in 4th gear i think the power also seems to drop off a bit