New Car....New Mods....New Pics

electric_cooper

Reaction score
Picked up my A3 1.8T S Line on Monday. It is a 2007 reg in Dolphin Grey with loads of extras. Pics at the dealership:

018-1.jpg

019-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

Already knew the extra bits I wanted to buy to make it how I wanted it so got straight on with it and nipped into my local dealership to pick up my Black Optics Grill and a leather armrest (got a great deal on them aswell :)) and after much struggling, got them both fitted yesterday

Before
005-1.jpg

After
001.jpg

007-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

And today, the sun was shining so gave the car a quick clean. Process used:

Snowfoamed
APC'd 4:1 on lower half and wheels
Washed with Megs Gold Class shampoo
Dried with Sonus drying towel and Megs Last touch
Vacummed and wiped down interior

Pics:
013-3.jpg

019-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

029-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

033.jpg

039-2.jpg

034-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Future plans are RS4 Black edition alloys, Medium window tints on back 3 windows and RNS-E Sat Nav system :)

Looks good with the optic grill!I do like your alloys aswell! But i think the dark Rs4 alloys would like good with your colour of car. And window tints! I'm having all my windows tinted 3 back windows darker than the front. I know your not allowed the front two but i dont really care stupid law if you ask me

Very nice mate!

Used snow foam today on my car for the first time - well impressed with it - makes a huge difference doing this before a wash - you could see the foam/dirt running down the side of the car.

Thanks for the comments chaps :beerchug:

Grill was from a main dealer

Got armrest with leather lid and full optics grill with plate holder for £325. Think RRP was £400 :) I know I could have probably got them cheaper if I waited for them to come up second hand on ebay but Im impatient :racer:

Last edited:
Is your old chrome grille for sale?

Car looks great mate.

very nice mate, have you looked at getting a cupra splitter? best £20 i spent i spent i think.

i think the optics grill makes the car look so much better, more mean
lamin-X?

Sorry original grill not for sale, was damaged when removing :(

Think I am going to go down the dark route so may go for lamin-x :)

Black grill suits very well. Always liked those wheels too. Lamin-x would look great!

Looks great. I like the black grill and wheels. Going to get a remap next?