New Car

A4B8Sline

Reaction score
So after a few months of looking to upgrade my other half's car today we done the deal. We narrowed it down to three cars,
New A3, New Golf and BMW 1 series. All of which are great in there own ways. However my least favourite was the BMW due to fairly standard equipment on models.

So today we done the deal on a new Golf GT 2.0Tdi 150. Got a great deal on a new stock car ready for collection this Wednesday. (End of the month proved great for doing a deal) I initially wanted a New A3 but for us the golf worked out better value with the price and spec on the GT. Also the VW dealer were considerably higher than audi on the px value of her 4 year old corsa.

So roll on Wednesday.

Out of the 3 stock cars we chose white.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 234
Nice choice..I work for VW and fancy a GT as my next demo..

Thanks, 2000 miles in and it's proving to be a great all round car. Her fuel bill is significantly lower. Averaging about 54mpg which isn't near the claimed 68 buts it's much better than some 2.0 tdi's I've heard about. Adaptive cruise is fantastic and must for me when I replace the a4 in the future. The standard sat nav is pretty good too. Haven't got lost yet.