New car

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Just thought I'd pop up and say hello. Been on here for many years on the S3 and S4 forums but now upgraded to the B8 RS4. Was looking at a B9 but the price tag put me off so had the chance of a low mileage, fully loaded one in Misano Red so bought it.

Tuning will commence this week with stage 1 mapping (I know its not a huge gain just want to see if there is any difference) and new ITG filters.

Reactions: Sandra and ritchie624
Nice buy. I loved mine. For tuning you want to be looking at the eventuri intake, new downpipes as the OE ones are ridiculous and and stronic remap. As you say a stage 1 is not really noticeable on it's own but worth having a play on a rolling road with the breathing mods.

You'll be looking at 30-40bhp at the wheels on an exhaust and intake.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Very Nice Mark. :) x

Yeah was looking at Eventuri which I can get so may go for them but they are kind of pricey. Milltek was on the cards as need to free up some noise. Overall Im happy with it. Totally different kind of power to the supercharged S4......which I do miss as it was insanely fast.

Yeah was looking at Eventuri which I can get so may go for them but they are kind of pricey. Milltek was on the cards as need to free up some noise. Overall Im happy with it. Totally different kind of power to the supercharged S4......which I do miss as it was insanely fast.
Milltek do good downpipes but the rest is not a great system. I had to modify it so much it became a bit of a money pit.

If I had my time again it would 100% be US spec milltek downpipes and the HMS cat back with X pipe.

The S4 is such a fab car. I don't need another big car I just wish they put that amazing engine In something smaller I could have as a toy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk