New Clarkson/Hammon & May On Amazon Prime!!!!!

Charlie23

Reaction score
Guys i know we all love Top Gear but paying to watch the new series that they are making to air on Amazon Prime is taking the P*#s abit i think.

Not only do we pay TV licence we now have to pay a Monthly or Yearly Fee to watch a program i have loved and watched since i was a kid.

I know there is a new Top Gear starting next year but i cant stand Chris Evans (sorry if i offend) i just dont like him and never have and it wont be the same and never will be.

Grrrrrrr NOT FAIR :gun2:

Reactions: nick75 and Andy Crooks
Guys i know we all love Top Gear but paying to watch the new series that they are making to air on Amazon Prime is taking the P*#s abit i think.

Not only do we pay TV licence we now have to pay a Monthly or Yearly Fee to watch a program i have loved and watched since i was a kid.

I know there is a new Top Gear starting next year but i cant stand Chris Evans (sorry if i offend) i just dont like him and never have and it wont be the same and never will be.

Grrrrrrr NOT FAIR :gun2:

i also cant stand him hes a muppet. not sure i will pay to watch it. whats the world coming to. TV license is obsolete now but easy income for the bast*rds

Reactions: Charlie23
Amazon has just reduced the price of Prime now to either £5.99per month or £59 per year....not bad i say.