New Events Mod

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon all. Just quick introduction to Paul (P40ULW) who is now your events mod for this section. hopefully you will get along and have fun organising some long awaited meets in this section. Welcome Paul. :) x

Sandra

Reactions: antowens and P40ULW
Hi all and thanks Sandra,

Im very new to this so please be gentle. Ive never been an events mod or anything other than a general member on any forum but i have been a member of a forum for every car ive owned and been to a fair amount of meets/events. my first Audi meet was a mere 3 days after collecting my car, AITP6 was an awesome eye opener to how Audi owners like to do their meets/events.

If you have any advice questions or queries for me please send them over.

Look forward to chatting to you all and hopefully we can get some good meets organised

Paul

Reactions: antowens
well done I'm sure you will do a fine job, you've already been helping this newbie :D

Reactions: P40ULW
Thank you, hopefully i can get something organised and maybe you can attend also :) not much happens in north wales hey? and cheshire/manchester isnt too far at all

well done I'm sure you will do a fine job, you've already been helping this newbie :D

Thank you, hopefully i can get something organised and maybe you can attend also :) not much happens in north wales hey? and cheshire/manchester isnt too far at all

Nothing happens round my ends it's boring I usually end up having to travel to the decent meets, but I don't mind :)

From all in the NW, we are glad to have you on board fella

Hey Adam, we going to get this section up and running and have some great meets. :) x

Reactions: ruffrida
Congratulations mate made up for you i know youll do a great job

Reactions: P40ULW and Sandra
We needed someone to organise some meets for a while now, so good luck to you mate! What's the thinking for the first one? Any idea on when it'll be?

So as for our first meet, myself and @antowens are going to a meet at harrogate with the guys and girls from yorkshire and humberside and im hoping to pick their heads about how they deal with things over their neck of the woods. and we will try and publish our first proposal by the end of the coming week after some reconnaissance of location etc

any locations from previous meets would be a great help?

We needed someone to organise some meets for a while now, so good luck to you mate! What's the thinking for the first one? Any idea on when it'll be?

Hi all in the n west my names Lee and I'm in n Wales. Hi also to P4ULW new mod for the n west congrats on the position mate :) I will be keeping tabs on this thread hopefully I'll be able to get to a meet at some point, working offshore always gets in the way of my life unfortunately:mad:

Reactions: Sandra
Hey @kellogz thanks for the welcome theres a few peeps from north wales wanting informing of meets in the NW so just keep an eye open. as for working offshore i also feel your pain, i have to travel through scatsta! grrrrrr

Reactions: kellogz and Sandra
If you guys want a meet at an audi dealership, i can arrange.

Fair enough then! I planned one at the Trafford Centre a while back, but it turned out to be a total wash out due to a thunderstorm where only 2 people showed up.

Personally I like the idea of a RR event at Awesome Gti in the future, but looking forward to hearing what you plan as I'll try and come along!

Hey @kellogz thanks for the welcome theres a few peeps from north wales wanting informing of meets in the NW so just keep an eye open. as for working offshore i also feel your pain, i have to travel through scatsta! grrrrrr cheers P4ULW WILL deffo be keeping tabs on this here from now on

As Paul said we plan to have a good chat about it tomorrow see what we can arrange and sort out a good few meets, events and get this region of the ground

@kellogz I'm a NW member and like yourself will be keeping tabs on meets lol hope to meet a few other members soon

But between you and me they seem abit nuts ;)

Yeah alive n outa the water in the bag!! Picture it! Ha
clear.png

Ha to late there!! I work at sea already in d Looney bin @Mistress-Mk1T
clear.png
clear.png
To_O