New exhaust anyone?

thats looks ****!!
theres no prices on the supersprint webbby and i doubt the back box alone cost like £353

also why get rid of a S3 for a fiesta.

i have a supersprint race backbock/centre section if u want to buy that, and that is a genuine one, but it is loud so make sure you like em loud:p

Didnt realise he was selling it, thats one of my mates. He bought it from Jabba, you can see it here on there website http://www.jabbasport.com/product_fulldetail.asp?ProductID=157. You can see how much it is, Supersprint exhausts arent cheap and £353 for the backbox is correct!
It is defiantely louder than the standard supersprint system i have but by no means overpowering.

Oh and by the way the reason he has a Fiesta at the moment is because the S3 got written off after a tractor pulled out on him. The fiesta is a temporary run around while he decides what to get next, he's looked at Evo's and S5's.

OMFG £630.00 inc VAT
Description
AUDI A3 S3 QUATTRO –› ' 02 - SMALL BACK BOX

who in there right mind would buy just a back box for there road car for that??

Yeh supersprint have never been cheap but they are pretty good. I had a supersprint manifold on my polo, cost me £360 about 5 years ago!

£630 is the exhaust cat back, not just the backbox mate.

oh. the "back box" and the picture of just the back box thro me. so whats the bhp increase. is it really worth £630? i mean a custom code or a bigger turbo is cheaper and surely they would give a bigger bhp increase.

hmmm interesting read..what u guys think?

OEM
Claimed data:
Horsepower 265 Hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque 350 Nm @ 2500 rpm

Supersprint:
- Pipe Kit for turbo charger + kat 766221
- Centre exhaust 765303
- Rear exhaust 766226
Actual data:
Horsepower 261,3 Hp @ 6570 rpm
Torque 342 Nm @ 4575 rpm.

wow well worth it..NOT

Or be like me and buy brand new. I searched for months trying to find a second hand one. Managed to get mine for £560 fitted. Bargain!!

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0499.jpg

Or be like me and buy brand new. I searched for months trying to find a second hand one. Managed to get mine for £560 fitted. Bargain!!

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0499.jpg

Is it my eyes or are your pipes on the **** slightly??