New exhaust required

evilbow

Reaction score
Website
www.bonusbanter.com
Just been priced between £220-£260 from local tyre exhaust fitters for a cat back system just replacement jobbie no stainless etc, does anyone know anywere near Paisley (glasgow airport area) that can supply fit or even just supply around same price a stainless system cat back or a cheaper way of doing this?:eyebrows:

thanks in advance

I'd speak to some of your local bespoke exhaust shops, as a full stainless job wont cost too much more than that tbh, and standard replacement parts are often awful quality.

There is a Place in Walsall that make full Stainless(that is all they do) if you don't mind Travelling
plus different spec if required..If you need the link just say..

Last edited:
When you say "twin exit" do you mean some silly system with pipes poking out both sides of the car, or do you just mean two pipes like the standard 1.8T system?

I think thats reasonable money, so long as the jobs done right.

:ohmy: NO NO NOT TWIN EXIT as in one at both sides

But normal exhaust only twin pipes as he said this will help keep noise down closer to standard rather than scooby screaming exhaust

Had look at website http://www.simonscustomexhausts.co.uk/ in the gallery and seems to be a good professional private company so for the extra £60 think it well worth getting the custom stainless jobbie:icon_thumright:

is there nothing on e-bay? i just got a stainless cat back jobbie for a 2.8q for £110 delivered,just a thought

Theres a place just at Prestwick airport, RMS Stainless Exhausts, very good craftmanship and wide choice, around the 200 mark also for the system. I used them years ago aswell as a mate.

Quick idea of the work
http://www.rmsexhausts.com/

Have you a link? What does it sound like?
no link sorry go to ebay into car parts then styling and tuning then refine your search from there look for stainless steel cat back for a s4 2.7 bi-turbo if the picture looks like your exhaust then it will fit with only modifing the connectors between exhaust and the cats bolts strait on to the original hanging points.good sound from it but a bit of noise in the cabin,got it on auction not buy it now.

no link sorry go to ebay into car parts then styling and tuning then refine your search from there look for stainless steel cat back for a s4 2.7 bi-turbo if the picture looks like your exhaust then it will fit with only modifing the connectors between exhaust and the cats bolts strait on to the original hanging points.good sound from it but a bit of noise in the cabin,got it on auction not buy it now.

Thanks for that:)

Why not go for 2nd hand?
Try the following contact, make sure you give them as much info as you can so they send the correct part.
Overton Dismantlers
Overton Garage Ltd
off Dyce Drive
Aberdeen
Scotland AB21 0EQ
Tel: 00.44.1224.722354
Parts Fax: 00.44.1224.775451
General Fax:00.44.1224.722457
Email : sales@overtongarage.co.uk

Jim.