New exhaust tips on my cabriolet

andyccr

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet
Reaction score
Just got the car back from Mike @ Impossible Performance after him doing a load of work on the car :
Cambelt, water pump, pulleys, tensioner, fully service, brake fluid change, new pads and discs all round, fitting my dump valve (Forge 007) and sorting out my exhaust tips.

Well its been ******* it down with rain on the run back from Rochester, Kent so I didn't have a good chance to see the work he'd done on my rear !

So, I've uploaded a pic so you can see the new rear with the genuine RS4 exhaust tips fitted. I've got to cut the new valence, I have a 2007 S line rear and an S4 one to try and see what they are like to cut to get them to fit round the new tips. I've also got some VHT paint to just finish the insides of the tips so you can't see the little bit of silver.
Will hopefully have the valence cut and fitted by the end of the weekend (some of us have to work Saturdays!!)

DSCF1516.jpg

Oh next up is a set of Porsche / Brembo calipers + S8 discs on the front end.
(Looking for a pair of 996 turbo monoblock calipers if anyone knows of any kicking around!! Colour or paint condition not a problem)

looks good buddy, ya need to get the splitter on there to finish the look off

AndyCCR where do you live?
I've been to Impossible before, when I had a 1.8T (163) remapped there. I'm over in Whitstable...

Wouldn't mind having a look over your car sometime. Could go for a spin in the S4 too, before it gets sold !!

;)

Hey Stoaksey, I'm only up in Chelmsford, it takes approx 45 mins for me on a clear run from my house to Impossible.

PM me !

Andy

So whats the feedback on the remap then?? Happy bunny???