New front splitter

Apologies for dragging up an old thread ladies and gents... have got myself one of these. Anyone use the fixing kit supplied (6 x long-ish bolts) and if so... how did you fix into the bodywork plastic on the underside? or did you just swap for sensible screws? Ta

Apologies for dragging up an old thread ladies and gents... have got myself one of these. Anyone use the fixing kit supplied (6 x long-ish bolts) and if so... how did you fix into the bodywork plastic on the underside? or did you just swap for sensible screws? Ta

Yep I used the fitting kit. You need to take the bumper off, the problem I found is because it's an SLine the spoiler does not fit or look straight when it's on. You can see by my pics and the way it curves up at the ends. All I can say it try all the spacers untill you get the look you want which is what I did.

Reactions: AvantMike
Yep I used the fitting kit. You need to take the bumper off, the problem I found is because it's an SLine the spoiler does not fit or look straight when it's on. You can see by my pics and the way it curves up at the ends. All I can say it try all the spacers untill you get the look you want which is what I did.
Thanks Stan, that's pretty much where I'm at with it, I was expecting the curves to follow the lines of the bumper more closely at the wheel arches.