New here from Barcelona, nice to meet you!

Marctec

Reaction score
Hello to all, my name is Marc, (same as Mark) and I'm from Barcelona,
I joined to this forum as I'm an Audi fan and Audi owner from last 15 years.

I had S3 (8P) 2007, Q5 (2009), Audi TTS S-Tronic (2010), S3 Sportback (2011), A3 Sportback (2012)
and now I'm looking to order a new S3 3door, misano red with stronic.

Want share with you the impressions the order config. and so on.
Hope to learn a lot here!

Kind regards
Marc

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Marc, welcome to audi-sport.net. You certainly like the audi brand. There is lots of information in the A3 8V section on the new s3. We all really friendly and helpful on here. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. Enjoy. :) x

Hi Marc

Welcome to ASN. Given that when we see Spain on the TV in the UK it's often talking about recession it seems at the rate you've been changing your car like you're certainly doing your best to keep the Spanish economy going, so well done to you for that.

My family live South East of you on a small island out in the Mediterranean and love the Catalan region of Spain. What I'd give for your weather!

Enjoy ASN.

Hello guys,
many thanks for your welcome,
Yes, the Spanish economy isn't at the best point right now, but it happens in most countries, the lazyness from people do that (hope you know what I mean), well don't came here to speak about Spanish economy... :faint:

Sandra, yes I've saw you're very friendly and helpful in this site, for this reason I logged here, good words and forms from the other users.

Well, regarding to the S3 8V build up will check in which post is the best place to share my opinions.

Many thanks to all and sorry for my poor english (love read your perfect english)

Marc

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you Marc, we would all love to see some pictures of your previous cars. I am sure you will fit into the forum very nicely. :) x