New Instrument Cluster

darreng1983

Reaction score
I'm looking at replacing my dash as the DIS has packed up.

Car is a 2000 S3. My cluster part number is 8L0 920 980 B. I've found a replacement, but the number is slightly different - it ends EX rather than B.

Question is, do you reckon this would work with my car?

Thanks

Hi there had the same problem found a replacement and then found out it needs to be re-coded by audi and cost a fortune ended up going to cluster repairs uk and the fitted a new dis and had it back in 3 days and no need to recode see link-http://clusterrepairsuk.co.uk/repair-list-dyna/14/AudiA3S38LinstrumentclusterSpeedo/

did you get the full DIS changed ???and what did they charge ?? i see their prices start from £40 but i'm guessing thats not to change the full DIS

Hi there yes it was the full DIS changed for a new one cant remember how much about £120 but it depends on the model just give them a ring and they will give you a quote as they do hundreds of VAG and BMW DIS units and its a brand new unit ive still got the car and its done about 30,000 miles on the new unit as i do about 30,000 miles a year i think they give you a 2 year warranty hope this helps.