New Member - Audi A3 Sportsback S-line

AWP

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Im glad to be a part of this ever growing community.

I have recently purchased an approved used,
Audi A3 Sportsback S-line 2016 2.0 TDI in Scuba Blue.
:nogarors4:
As this is my first car i'm looking forward to having many discussions as to to what to do with the car.
Im looking to have some minor mods such as a remap, Miltek exhaust and possibly some dynamic rear indicators depending on what tickles my fancy.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks you for welcoming me. :)

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: Weeb and V6_Man
Hi Aaron, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Love the car. You will love the colour. Scuba is the colour that just keeps on giving. In different lights it is amazing. Where you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Reactions: AWP
Hi Aaron, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Love the car. You will love the colour. Scuba is the colour that just keeps on giving. In different lights it is amazing. Where you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for the lovely welcome.
Im currently located in Scotland, and yes i have noticed the changes in Scuba Blue, it has a lovely "flake/Sparkle" effect :hearteyes:.

Reactions: V6_Man and Sandra
Hi buddy. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car. I am sure you'll like it here as there are a lot of helpful people and useful info on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for the lovely welcome.
Im currently located in Scotland, and yes i have noticed the changes in Scuba Blue, it has a lovely "flake/Sparkle" effect :hearteyes:.
Your in the best country, lol. Not that I'm biased. :)

Welcome.

I have a 2011 A3 Sportback in Scuba blue and it looks amazing when it's washed and waxed.

FB IMG 1469652371788

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and AWP