New member to the fold

tig202

After a lovely drive to Hereford Audi this morning I managed to secure this wee lass. Never thought I would be able to get one in Suzuka grey. 12 months Audi warranty included!
One happy camper

Attachments

• 1FAA4BCA-1691-442E-BFE3-BDA7759437BF.jpeg
    1FAA4BCA-1691-442E-BFE3-BDA7759437BF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 209

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
After a lovely drive to Hereford Audi this morning I managed to secure this wee lass. Never thought I would be able to get one in Suzuka grey. 12 months Audi warranty included!
One happy camper
Welcome to audi-sport.net. That’s a very nice car. Enjoy. :)

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Hi @tig202 and welcome aboard, that’s a nice looking example mate :thumbs up:

tigerhonaker

Terry

tig202

Cheers guys, I’m really surprised on how quickly I managed to find this one... having worked at an Audi main dealer for 8 years and never seen one and then 3 weeks into my RS3 hunt and ... boom.. papers signed
What really really surprised me it’s more of a sleeper than the S3 I traded in! ... Bonus
Really looking forward to meeting up with fellow minded peeps and being an active member.

K96

Congrats on finding your ideal spec so quick. Sometimes looking for the right car can be disheartening.

I would really like an RS3 8P but can't find my ideal spec and I'm always scanning the classifieds. I've kind of given up tbh lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tig202

@K96, my saving grace was to register my search with Pistonheads with a price cap and they emailed me at 9am, by 3pm a deposit was taken.
Having had a similar car taken from under my feet I definitely recommend doing the same.
What’s ur ideal spec?

Last edited:

K96

@K96, my saving grace was to register my search with Pistonheads with a price cap and they emailed me at 9am, by 3pm a deposit was taken.
Having had a similar car taken from under my feet I definitely recommend doing the same.
What’s ur ideal spec?
I might have to do the same.

Last 2 cars have been black so would like a colour change so ideally some shade of blue or maybe even white ? I like Suzuka grey to as I think it's a fantastic colour.

Only 2 options that are must haves for me are roof rails and bucket seats as my S3 has these at the moment but it seems like a near impossible combination to find on a RS3 8P...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk