New member to the fold

tig202

Reaction score
After a lovely drive to Hereford Audi this morning I managed to secure this wee lass. Never thought I would be able to get one in Suzuka grey. 12 months Audi warranty included!
One happy camper

Attachments

• 1FAA4BCA-1691-442E-BFE3-BDA7759437BF.jpeg
    1FAA4BCA-1691-442E-BFE3-BDA7759437BF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 294
Reactions: abmat, Grey_Man, Sandra and 4 others
After a lovely drive to Hereford Audi this morning I managed to secure this wee lass. Never thought I would be able to get one in Suzuka grey. 12 months Audi warranty included!
One happy camper
Welcome to audi-sport.net. That’s a very nice car. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: tig202 and 45bvtc
Hi @tig202 and welcome aboard, that’s a nice looking example mate :thumbs up:

Reactions: tig202 and 45bvtc
One happy camper

Looks a stunner, Steve, enjoy...

Reactions: Audi Bairn and tig202
Cheers guys, I’m really surprised on how quickly I managed to find this one... having worked at an Audi main dealer for 8 years and never seen one and then 3 weeks into my RS3 hunt and ... boom.. papers signed
What really really surprised me it’s more of a sleeper than the S3 I traded in! ... Bonus
Really looking forward to meeting up with fellow minded peeps and being an active member.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and 45bvtc
Congrats on finding your ideal spec so quick. Sometimes looking for the right car can be disheartening.

I would really like an RS3 8P but can't find my ideal spec and I'm always scanning the classifieds. I've kind of given up tbh lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc and tig202
@K96, my saving grace was to register my search with Pistonheads with a price cap and they emailed me at 9am, by 3pm a deposit was taken.
Having had a similar car taken from under my feet I definitely recommend doing the same.
What’s ur ideal spec?

Last edited:
@K96, my saving grace was to register my search with Pistonheads with a price cap and they emailed me at 9am, by 3pm a deposit was taken.
Having had a similar car taken from under my feet I definitely recommend doing the same.
What’s ur ideal spec?
I might have to do the same.

Last 2 cars have been black so would like a colour change so ideally some shade of blue or maybe even white ? I like Suzuka grey to as I think it's a fantastic colour.

Only 2 options that are must haves for me are roof rails and bucket seats as my S3 has these at the moment but it seems like a near impossible combination to find on a RS3 8P...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc
Jeez that is one rare car,have seen loads in black but Suzuka is a find and a half, welcome aboard :icon thumright:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, 45bvtc and tig202
Keep looking, they are out there...

Colours available 4

Colours available 6 Colours available x

Reactions: tig202 and Audi Bairn
12 months to save
we expect to see 650hp in month 13 lol

Out with the old and in with the new :)

Attachments

• ED6B5F8D-34E0-4259-BEE0-270511B019D2.jpeg
    ED6B5F8D-34E0-4259-BEE0-270511B019D2.jpeg
    687.3 KB · Views: 243