New member whoop whoop

geeman360

Reaction score
Good morning all.

Thought I would introduce myself to you all.

So I'm Gee(yes that's my real name, and don't even ask what my surname is........!!)

2 weeks ago I sold my Mercedes 2013 C class coupe, wasn't intending too but I got a offer I couldn't refuse.

So I was on the hunt for 2 cars in mind, it was either a Honda FD2 or a S3(I'm sure you guys guessed what I got as I'm on this forum lol).

Cut the story short here's my 2011 meteor grey s3 sportback fully loaded

Car is completely standard the way I wanted.
I plan to go stage 1 as everybody says the car drives better then when it came out the factory???

I'm in 2 minds with what to go for in wheel size? Either 18 or 19.

I really didn't want to lower the car as I'm sick of feeling bumps as all my others cars have either been lowered or had coilovers on them.

Might go for a subtitle exhaust, nothing stupidly loud! I still have a 5 year old girl who has to sit in the back.

I am abit(well not abit but ***** loads)OCD with my cars always being clean and shiny.

So when I do have time the car will have a 3 stage correction detail courtesy by myself

Well since I picked it up last Tuesday I've already had some privacy tints put on.

Ok enough of me, here's a side picture of the car.

6ea3d01194db85304137b03fae0f6495.jpg

I look forward to making some new internet buddy's, and hopefully I can get the help and knowledge on these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro
Welcome to ASN

Hope you enjoy it here.
Dangerous place for a person who's happy to modify their car....

Welcome.
When I first bought mine I tried to keep off this site but eventually gave in.
Stage 1 and a 034 rear ARB was great and enough, but there's plenty of other subtle mods that keep the OEM feeling but a better all round package if you go down that route.

Reactions: S3Alex
Welcome @geeman360 - you'd better lock up your wallet.

I have a 7yr old and 5yr old twins sitting in the back of mine so at a minimum you can go for full turbo back BCS exhaust and Stg2 remap...

Hi Gee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: S3Alex
welcome Gee and whats the chances off me dropping my car off with you for a detail correction , only joking hope you enjoy your time here

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, if I had the money for the S3, I'd have bought the FD2!

Welcome mate and nice car.
A BCS exhaust and stage 2 remap would be a good start.

I'm not gonna lie, if I had the money for the S3, I'd have bought the FD2!

I was aiming more at the fd2 but Ives had 2 s2000 and just recently got rid of my dc5 2 years ago so I wanted something that drove a little different.

I always like to go with rare uncommon cars but when I went for a test drive first time in the s3 I was bought straight away. It didn't help that the guy taking me out in the car was a part time professional racing driver. The way the car moved and handled I knew it was the next car for me.

I've had plenty of hondas(deep down inside I'll always be a type r man), but it was time for change. The last car I had that I had so much fun in was my evo 6 and the s3 reminded me much of it.

Welcome @geeman360 - you'd better lock up your wallet.

I have a 7yr old and 5yr old twins sitting in the back of mine so at a minimum you can go for full turbo back BCS exhaust and Stg2 remap...

Welcome mate and nice car.
A BCS exhaust and stage 2 remap would be a good start.

Now what did i say to @geeman360 at the start of this thread about this being a dangerous place for wallets.....!

Reactions: samuelh_888
Thank you for the kind reception guys.

I can tell straight away that Audi owners are far more friendly and sociable then Mercedes owners.

I've just ordered a front splitter and eibach pro kit front lowering springs just to even out the way the car stands.

Will get better quality pictures up when on the car.

Reactions: THQuattro, S3Alex and samuelh_888
Thank you for the kind reception guys.

I can tell straight away that Audi owners are far more friendly and sociable then Mercedes owners.

I've just ordered a front splitter and eibach pro kit front lowering springs just to even out the way the car stands.

Will get better quality pictures up when on the car.

As @S3Alex has already said, your wallets not safe. Look forward to more pics.

Reactions: S3Alex and geeman360