I

imported_Manoj

Hi all,

Just got rid of my 03 E55 AMG, and am picking up a RS6 Avant on Monday, wanted to ask whats the upgrade route for these cars also does it affect the warrenty??

Most people seem to go down the AMD (AMD) or MTM ( QST ) route. If you have a browse around the forums, you'll pick up more info. As regards the warranty, it depends on your service manager. Some won't touch you with a barge pole and some will be okay to cover all but the modded parts.

I have even heard tell of naughty individuals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifwho don't tell anyone about their mods because, unless the dealer has a rolling road, the chances are that they'd be none the wiser.

Picked the baby up, last night and love the exhaust note, low down pulling power is great ride a bit hard especially on poor roads however quite pleasently surpirsed on the build qualoty even beter then my merc and bmw!

Congrats my man... Nice piece of machinery you just purchased!!! I've heard that as soon as you change a part in the engine, your warranty is void because it might "affect" the overall performance or life span of the engine. As soon as it's a turbo charged engine, you can have as many mods as you want... the only thing that dissapoints me in the RS6 is that it doesn't come in manual gear!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Have fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

G