New N75 valve fitted :-)

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Evening all, well after my recent issues with hitting limp mode, turbo surging i picked up a new N75 today and fitted it, the car is totally diffrent now, cant believe how much better it is. Just need to sort a visit to r-tech now.

Its great & so satisfying when you finally resolve a problem hey. You have inspired me to keep chasing whats causing my ESP light to come on so intermittenly with no loss of performance.

Ha i have that light too intermittantly but its the lateral acceleration sensor but cycle the ignition and it goes away lol

Ha i have that light too intermittantly but its the lateral acceleration sensor but cycle the ignition and it goes away lol

Yeah mine does too last time it came on I was changing down to 4th at speed approaching a bend which makes me wonder if its a small boost leak somewhere although I was off the gas. Anyway apologies for going off topic.

how did you test your old N75?

Basically i didnt mate, just unplugged it and the car was still the same ie very slow not feeling the pull of the turbo so after advice on here mainly from westy and tufty (cheers guys) i decided to try the N75 as my first thing to be eliminated, ideally could have done with swapping them over with another members car but i dont know anybody local to me.

e2a, VAG com showed no faults at all aswell apart from my dodgy temp sender which im swapping tomorrow.

i was in the same boat a couple of months back, After i changed the N75 i fell in love with my S3 again. Nice to feel the turbo kick in! and thats without a remap.

New N75 on mine made the boost delivery ten fold better. Didn't have problems as such but boost delivery was a bit on/off prior.