New Navarra Blue s3 owner

last thing l am is a sknob...mate....a mid - life crisis edjeet more like...lol...TTRS 20"s RS sports Exhaust....folding mirrors....even take it in Nerdo Grey....l can fire aftermarket rear tints on later...to be ordered in March...lol

..........definitely second that mate, ye can't be a snob when you don't even speak the queen's english ***!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
..........definitely second that mate, ye can't be a snob when you don't even speak the queen's english ***!! lol

Why would l want te speak the queens english...when l am Scottish....ya Cockney Geezer...lol

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Why would l want te speak the queens english...when l am Scottish....ya Cockney Geezer...lol

......that's gotta be your worst comeback ever mate................what the hell do you speak up there then Chinese??..............yer pinky linky!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
......that's gotta be your worst comeback ever mate................what the hell do you speak up there then Chinese??..............yer pinky linky!! lol

Dont see you lighting up the forum....with yer Thunderbolt & Lightning patter...***.....

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and SpeedyFrog
Dont see you lighting up the forum....with yer Thunderbolt & Lightning patter...***.....

Are we having a lovers tiff?? lol

.........only been back a couple of days mate, gotta throw one or two sensible comments on to justify me existence!! lol

last thing l am is a sknob...mate....a mid - life crisis edjeet more like...lol...TTRS 20"s RS sports Exhaust....folding mirrors....even take it in Nerdo Grey....l can fire aftermarket rear tints on later...to be ordered in March...lol
We all have a bit of snobbery for driving a Essshhh car! lol
Has your sense of humour drown in a cask of whisky? :whip: Nardo grey you're taking the **** here lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we having a lovers tiff?? lol

.........only been back a couple of days mate, gotta throw one or two sensible comments on to justify me existence!! lol

To Quote...its a film....Big Clint....and Jeff Bridges....would never Faw oot with me Wingman...lol

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
Has your sense of humour drown in a cask of whisky? :whip: Nardo grey you're taking the **** here lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pburv, Simon L and SpeedyFrog

***....Mate have you seen the price of it....it's either yellow, Ara blue, catalunya red, or Nardo grey

***....Mate have you seen the price of it....lol

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Simon L
***....Mate have you seen the price of it....it's either yellow, Ara blue, catalunya red, or Nardo grey

Catalunya red for me... you're not seriously going to be paying list price...!?

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
Catalunya red for me... you're not seriously going to be paying list price...!?

Hope not...but doubt it...time will tell...Doubt it though...maybe £2k off if l am lucky....

To Quote...its a film....Big Clint....and Jeff Bridges....would never Faw oot with me Wingman...lol

I know the film mate ;)

You're never gonna compromise on colour though surely.........................and don't call me shirley?!! lol

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Jassyo06
I know the film mate ;)

You're never gonna compromise on colour though surely.........................and don't call me shirley?!! lol
I know the film mate ;)

C702874172ac091b65c47cf4f4e5a81a

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Simon L
I know the film mate ;)

Yer too fast again Mav....lol

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and SpeedyFrog
Maybe wait until the new RS3, RS5 become available and you'll get better discount. The TTRS is the only new one of the bunch so will command a premium because I suppose a fair few people are in your situation ready to pounce! No?
But Nardo... TTRS with 20" in Ara would be nisshhhh! :)

Reactions: Simon L and pburv