new old member :)

jonny87

Reaction score
hi there guys n girls,
my names jon and im from worcester, west mids

i was an active member on here about 18 months ago with this s3:
DSC00266.jpg

sadly i had to sell her due to finances, or lack of :( and i went and bought this:
DSC00330.jpg

a '95 toyota celica not a gt4, not even a 3sge engined one for those who know about these!
but it served me well for 14 months, but i all i wanted was another audi so just over a week ago i went out and bought myself a 55 reg a4 dtm in blue, im so excited to be back in an audi and equally excited to be back on ASN! was on a toyota forum for a bit but didnt have a patch on audi sport :)

so anyway heres a few pics, looking forward to getting to know members new and old :)
F74DA5EC.jpg

F8C8CA7C.jpg

Hi Jon, welcome back to ASN. Car is really nice. Enjoy the forum.

thanks for the welcomes people and kind comments on the car, if its the last car i ever own i would be happy, although an s4/rs4 would be a dream :)

Nice car. Keep seeing these at the moment (saw one in Reading near Madjeski stadium the other week). Really classy motor, welcome back!

can honestly say ive never seen another in the flesh mate, was reading a thread where someone said the dvla have only got 216 dtm's recorded as being taxed out of the 250 produces, quite a select club to be in i thought :)

Lovely car you have there. Hope to see you at some shows this year.

There's probably more than 216 'DTMs' now, as replicas are fairly common. (I have a full replica.)
And it may have been me you saw warren_cox, I was in Reading at the beginning of December. Dolphin Grey DTM replica with TTRS wheels.

yes im planning on doing a few shows this year missed them out totally last year :(

unfortunatley i didnt keep the plate, t'was a good un, got plenty of looks and smiles :)

Welcome back, Jon! Have to say, I honestly don't think you could be coming back to the Audi fold with a more classy looking car, ..it is absolutely stunning! Don't need to say this, but ENJOY! :wub: xx

that is a lovely motor, welcome back.

:D thanks very much people, already enjoying the forum muchly

already mapping out a few meets/events for this year, will get more pics of the motor when the weather picks up a bit too ;)