New Owner - Audi RS5 B9 Sport Edition

Mav281

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been a bit of a lurker on these forums for a few weeks now having recently picked up my replacement for the MY17 BMW M4 that I've had for just over 4 years now. I was keen to go for something with similar power, so when I came across this MY69 Audi RS5 Sport Edition with low mileage and FASH, I bit the bullet and went for it. Thus far I've been really pleased with the car, very similar to the M4, albeit in a slightly less aggressive way. IMO the RS5 feels quicker, but in reality I know it's the 4WD and mountains of grip you get to actually lay down that 444BHP on the road :D
DSC 7606
DSC 7619

DSC 7607

DSC 7620

Reactions: shelwig, quattrogone and Sandra
Hi all,

I've been a bit of a lurker on these forums for a few weeks now having recently picked up my replacement for the MY17 BMW M4 that I've had for just over 4 years now. I was keen to go for something with similar power, so when I came across this MY69 Audi RS5 Sport Edition with low mileage and FASH, I bit the bullet and went for it. Thus far I've been really pleased with the car, very similar to the M4, albeit in a slightly less aggressive way. IMO the RS5 feels quicker, but in reality I know it's the 4WD and mountains of grip you get to actually lay down that 444BHP on the road :D
View attachment 257284View attachment 257283
View attachment 257285
View attachment 257286
Stunning looking rs5 - nice contrast between the silver and black trim:thumbs up:

Welcome to Audi-sport.net