New Owner Audi TTS- Definite Option List and DSG Question

keendean

Reaction score
Hey,

I've been away for a bit since selling Audi S3 Sportback, I bought a Champ White Civic 09 plate for a bit.
I've just put a deposit down today on a late 09 plate TTS Roadster with DSG, 19's. I've been looking for one, and wondered if there was a definite optional extras list? Mine, has a few options, all I think bar the buckets.
I've a mate with VCDS, what options are worth enabling? I'm guessing its easy to enable auto roof etc.
Do all TTS have the rear wind buffer thing that pops up, its a nice touch. It was so nice sitting in the Audi, one thing the Honda does have, is more steering feel for sure, but there are pros and cons to both I guess.

Btw- It felt quicker than my S3 sportback, the TTS has DSG, are these cars lighter than the S3?
A remap would be nice, I wish I'd kept my Revo induction now from my S3, defo going to gut the pre -cat too.
Other than it just needs a ****** good detail, those of you who have a DSG, do you use the paddles, or just keep it in Sport? It was odd, after coming from a manual all these years for sure.... If, you want to prepare to over take, get the car on the paddles?