New Owner - Daytona Grey S3 Saloon

PHutch33

Reaction score
Hi all

After a few days of haggling with Audi, I've taken the plunge on a 66 plate facelift S3 saloon. I'm moving across from a mk2 TT (also daytona grey).

39B29F8C F3C5 432D ACEB 9204FE9BCE94

The choice was between a m240i, Golf R, S3 sportback or the S3 saloon, but after lots of research, youtube reviews etc the S3 saloon ticked every box.

Here she is:

S3

Looking forward to getting involved in the forum and any meets/shows etc.

Cheers!

Reactions: Reggieboy71, Bittern, TDI-line and 16 others
Nice looking car mate and welcome to the forums :)

Reactions: azibux1
Hi all

After a few days of haggling with Audi, I've taken the plunge on a 66 plate facelift S3 saloon. I'm moving across from a mk2 TT (also daytona grey).

View attachment 129095

The choice was between a m240i, Golf R, S3 sportback or the S3 saloon, but after lots of research, youtube reviews etc the S3 saloon ticked every box.

Here she is:

View attachment 129096

Cheers!

All time Audi Classic colour.....looks UBER.....on a Saloon

Reactions: Rob2k68 and azibux1
Lovely motor! I was thinking about the M240i - what made you go with the S3? For me it was the better interior especially with virtual cockpit.

Hi all

View attachment 129095

Here she is:

View attachment 129096

Cheers!

Welcome and Congrats!
:sign welcome:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thanks all!

The interior is far superior to the M240i IMO, and I also wanted Quattro and there's no X-drive on m240 currently. I haven't got virtual cockpit so can't really confirm on that point, but wasn't too fussed about it to be honest.

Reactions: AllStar and Jassyo06
Agree with you. I sat in a 2 series and was struck at the lack of luxury compared with the A3/S3. I know its pricey but i do love Virtual cockpit. Finishes off the excellent level of attention to detail in the Audi.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Hi all

View attachment 129095

Here she is:

View attachment 129096

Cheers!
@PHutch33 - Hi :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !

Loving the new :s3addict: saloon buddy

:welcome!:

Liking your choice of cars and colour. Daytona is a truely great colour, and really suits all Audi's. Enjoy the S3!

Welcome to ASN ..... and Team Daytona :cheerful:

Reactions: Bristle Hound