New Owner Wheel Advice

Craigyboy76

Reaction score
hi...just got my 3dr Misano Red S3 a month ago and looking to lower on springs and change the wheels....seen a few sets I like but they are 8.5x19 ET45....wondering if these would be ok or do you reckon these would poke outside the arches? If anyone has this setup wondering if you could post pics.

Cheers Craig.

Plenty on hear running that set up & no poke at all including my self plenty of pics to check out .Just do a serch.

Assuming you'll be fitting 235/35x19 tyres the new setup will poke out 18.7mm more than what you have currently.

So imagine fitting 20mm spacers to your current wheels and that's the look you will achieve.

Reactions: RO65ERS and pburv
hi...just got my 3dr Misano Red S3 a month ago and looking to lower on springs and change the wheels....seen a few sets I like but they are 8.5x19 ET45....wondering if these would be ok or do you reckon these would poke outside the arches? If anyone has this setup wondering if you could post pics.

Cheers Craig.

Craig I'll tell you the same thing I told a few other guys that are currently lowering their cars.

Check out MSS Kits fully adjustable front and rear springs...I have driven a golf R with and without the MSS kit huge difference on the road and handling.

Check out the reviews on them lots of TT/S owners have them on their cars. Also lots of Golf owners are crying for them on the forum.

Cheers for the replies was basically looking for owners pics with this setup looking along the side and down on the wings...really don't want the wheels sticking out the wings.