Facelift New Parking System Plus Camera View

Hanny2.0

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here knows if this can be changed to the same view as PFL cars (full screen camera)... Ive looked through the settings and cant seem to see any options and my Audi dealer hadn't a clue either ... not a huge deal but its kind of annoying having a squashed view and no need for the sensor view .. TIA
20170104 194228

Looks like there's an option to press the left hand MMI button on the screen... tried that?

Reactions: deanshaw24
Does the sensor screen not disappear when you start reversing the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No wonder ye couldn't afford the pano-roof.... Lol Audi's big con parking system plus £700 bangers then £350 for the camera... Shocking what they get away with?

Reactions: Wxm, Rob2k68, Hanny2.0 and 1 other person
Managed to get this fitted for free by Seat after rejecting a factory order in January last year...lol:rockwoot:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Managed to get this fitted for free by Seat after rejecting a factory order in January last year...lol:rockwoot:

Compensated you ye mean....lol ye get **** all free in this world,l was going to say l am going to go with just rear sensors the next but, the RS3 has parking rip off system ploos...LOL. as standard...

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
No wonder ye couldn't afford the pano-roof.... Lol Audi's big con parking system plus £700 bangers then £350 for the camera... Shocking what they get away with?
Its actually a little bit cheaper in ireland €1000 euro for both ... camera is a must for me as my girlfriend occasionally drives it and cant reverse to save her life what i cant afford is replacing back bumpers lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Redderz and 1 other person
Its actually a little bit cheaper in ireland €1000 euro for both ... camera is a must for me as my girlfriend occasionally drives it and cant reverse to save her life what i cant afford is replacing back bumpers lol

You let yer Girlfriend drive it......*** you lrish are mad....lol

Reactions: Tom.H, AudiNutta, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Compensated you ye mean....lol ye get **** all free in this world,l was going to say l am going to go with just rear sensors the next but, the RS3 has parking rip off system ploos...LOL. as standard...
I take it Mag Ride is standard too?
No more bouncy castle syndrome....lol
bouncy_castle.gif

I take it Mag Ride is standard too?
No more bouncy castle syndrome....lol
bouncy_castle.gif

Nope magride will be a option along with the sports exhaust ie dynamic package, it's a option on the TTRS as well but magride is standard on the TTS... Pretty FUBAR if you ask me mate, although l think a non magride RS3 will handle far far better than a non magride S3

Nope magride will be a option along with the sports exhaust ie dynamic package, it's a option on the TTRS as well but magride is standard on the TTS... Pretty FUBAR if you ask me mate, although l think a non magride RS3 will handle far far better than a non magride S3
Fair point...I haven't driven an RS3 so really can't comment.....Have driven a non magride S3 and I can say Mag Ride is worth the extra 'wonga' ...lol
You finalized your 'bucket list' on extras??

Reactions: Rob2k68
Fair point...I haven't driven an RS3 so really can't comment.....Have driven a non magride S3 and I can say Mag Ride is worth the extra 'wonga' ...lol
You finalized your 'bucket list' on extras??
No mate not given much thought on options it's still a good bit away pano-roof and upgraded alloys are a must though

No harm in planning ahead. I'm a year away from ordering again and watching every YouTube clip, reading every review I can about small SUVs. After the op I had on Wednesday I can't see me getting in and out a car for ever. So list is pretty extensive and will probably change 100+ times over the next 11 months!!
Although, I'd rather be looking forward to ordering an RS3. Your dilemma is much more exciting than mine.
IMG 1217

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
No harm in planning ahead. I'm a year away from ordering again and watching every YouTube clip, reading every review I can about small SUVs. After the op I had on Wednesday I can't see me getting in and out a car for ever. So list is pretty extensive and will probably change 100+ times over the next 11 months!!
Although, I'd rather be looking forward to ordering an RS3. Your dilemma is much more exciting than mine. View attachment 114069
RS3 = empty bank account lol but l don't care lol once or if l get fed up with it for whatever reason,Jordan can have it....but in the meantime av a holiday to think of

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Scottyg
Love Sharm. If flights do start again, try The Sultan Garden's. Fantastic hotel/resort. Privately owned so you need to book it separately. Although, holiday Gems do package. If you want any help, my Brother-in-Law has his own travel business.

Although, I'd rather be looking forward to ordering an RS3. Your dilemma is much more exciting than mine. View attachment 114069
Hey Scotty.
Hadn't realized you had been in hospital ...
Hope things have worked out ok for you...I'm assuming back issues right?
Hope you ain't planning on a Q2? I think they are damn 'fuggly'...lol
By next year you will be able to order something like this from Alfa Romeo ....
Alfa-Romeo-SUV-by-Alessandro-Masera-07.jpg
Sexy looking for an suv if you ask me..:yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Scottyg
RS3 = empty bank account lol but l don't care lol once or if l get fed up with it for whatever reason,Jordan can have it....but in the meantime av a holiday to think of
****** hell! Holidays already....It's only the first week of the year...lol

That is nice @pburv only thing will be it'll be in the garage more than on the road. I feel the same about the Q2. Thought from promotional stuff it would look pretty good but..........nope. The Edition#1 is nice but at 31k it's not something I'd pay that money for.
Yeah, 8 more screws and 4 rods been put in this time. Now for the rehab!!

That is nice @pburv only thing will be it'll be in the garage more than on the road. I feel the same about the Q2. Thought from promotional stuff it would look pretty good but..........nope. The Edition#1 is nice but at 31k it's not something I'd pay that money for.
Yeah, 8 more screws and 4 rods been put in this time. Now for the rehab!!
Jeez! Should change your name to Steve Austin....lol
Upload 2017 1 6 12 56 37
Here's to a speedy recovery mate..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Scottyg
As for the Alfa.....Just having it parked on your driveway and looking at it is worth the eventual visits to the dealership...Ha ha

Reactions: glospete, Rob2k68 and Scottyg
Love Sharm. If flights do start again, try The Sultan Garden's. Fantastic hotel/resort. Privately owned so you need to book it separately. Although, holiday Gems do package. If you want any help, my Brother-in-Law has his own travel business.
Will do @Scottyg and l hope you're back to your ownself very soon mate, wtf have done in the past to make yer back so bad mate

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Scottyg
Will do @Scottyg and l hope you're back to your ownself very soon mate, wtf have done in the past to make yer back so bad mate
Played a lot of Volleyball (15 + years at a decent level). Plus the PE teaching! Surgeon thinks there's a bit of genetics involved. Got osteoarthritis as well as degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. Otherwise it's a bit of a mess!

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Played a lot of Volleyball (15 + years at a decent level). Plus the PE teaching! Surgeon thinks there's a bit of genetics involved. Got osteoarthritis as well as degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. Otherwise it's a bit of a mess!
Jeezo mate yer still a semi youngster hopefully you'll heal quickly,docs always give you the worse case scenario

Reactions: Rob2k68, Scottyg and pburv
No mate not given much thought on options it's still a good bit away pano-roof and upgraded alloys are a must though
Definitely, agree on alloys...any ideas??.....Pano-roof, I would not bother....they are a pain in butt, can leak, stick open (especially when it rains), when the hell are you going to use it in Glasgow...Oh forgot, very useful when drinking a can of beer and shouting at neighbours when the Mrs. has kicked you out of the house.
I had to have one on my ordered S3 as it comes standard :blink:

Scottyg...take care of yourself in the rehab process and I trust it all works out OK

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 1 other person
Definitely, agree on alloys...any ideas??.....Pano-roof, I would not bother....they are a pain in butt, can leak, stick open (especially when it rains), when the hell are you going to use it in Glasgow...Oh forgot, very useful when drinking a can of beer and shouting at neighbours when the Mrs. has kicked you out of the house.

Scottyg...take care of yourself in the rehab process and I trust it all works out OK
@jassyo06 can't take a photo like this without a pano roof! Ha :p

DSC 0514

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Aye ya goat l only had one holiday last year not like some that had twa lol
Ha ha ....Forgot about that....:hopelessness:.....
I think the wife(I can call her that now...lol) is looking at Halkidiki Greece for July/August?
images
Any good?:shrug:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Scottyg

Lol....jassy in his Tiger tank commander pose...Ha ha

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 1 other person

Hey ya Ex pat Canadian moose....Pano-roof roolz the Skool,it would surprise you,how often l use it bar being ****** and sitting outside it looking very very rough...for wear...lol...l have it tilted most days just to let some fresh air...in...plus l love the exterior aesthetic it adds....with all me black....addenda and its great for giving lorry drivers or any bad drivers the Winston churchill...out of whenl finally overtake them....lol

Alloys will the ones that where on the launch model....better looking than rotor alloys which are going to be factory standard fit,to be honest by the time l get this car l will have waited nearly 18 months on it,my current car will be just short of 3 years old by that time...so my S3 will be the car l have kept the longest in my car career...lol too long but financially speaking its perfect timing

Reactions: pburv, Flying Scotsman and Rob2k68
I think the wife(I can call her that now...lol) is looking at Halkidiki Greece for July/August?
images

Lovin that mate...av never been to Greece or Cyprus....would love to go sometime...though

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
images
I have a house near Halkidiki and spend a lot of time in Greece. Thoroughly recommend it :)

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68

Dare I say an ambulance might be more appropriate for your next vehicle Scotty. Hope you get fit soon but watch going through any airport scanners ️ else you'll be jumped on by security.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scottyg and pburv
Am originally from Cyprus, so would recommend also lol :)
Have been to Cyprus a few times now...Always stayed in Bogaz in the North...Great island:yes: ....Not too sure on what it is like now with all the immigration issues they are having in that part of the world...:shrug:
Been to alot of the Greek islands back in me yoof...lol
The only thing that is putting me off Greece now is their sanitary regimes ie having to put your used toilet paper in a bin instead of down the pan:scared2:
Is this still the case in Halkidiki ??
Bet this was last subject you thought of discussing on a car forum....lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
Lovin that mate...av never been to Greece or Cyprus....would love to go sometime...though
Both are great places to holiday...My favourite place in Greece is Santorini beautiful island...:yes:
and always stayed in the north of Cyprus in a small town called Bogaz:cool new:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Dare I say an ambulance might be more appropriate for your next vehicle Scotty. Hope you get fit soon but watch going through any airport scanners ️ else you'll be jumped on by security.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IMG 1250

I've been told to take a letter from my GP with me. Normally do this because of the medication I'm on but going through the body scanner I may light up a few concerns with the staff!!
IMG 1208

Reactions: glospete, Jassyo06 and pburv