New Prosport Rolling Road Day 25th October

I'll be gutted if you still have 30lb/ft more torque though ha ha ha

He'd have more torque than me then!! That would be quite annoying lol..

Tell me about it - Leons car already packs a mighty punch just with the map!

Should change it to:

08 IBIS S3 - CUSTOM GIAC, 4.7 HEMI Supercharged 637bhp & 660lb/ft

Just found my old pre map readout on Photobucket.. Theres a dip at the end in the same place roughly:

IMG_1210.jpg

Now after the map:

29102008381.jpg

Looking at it im sure the blip on the second readout is the change up to sixth, i noted at the time he gave it a little blip into sixth but let off straight away, wheras the first time round,
as you can see he didnt bother changing up at all and let off after it reached peak power in 5th..

IM nearly certain that is the blip explained away!! :o.k:

Anyway, that extra torque explains my cheesy grin that Jordan and kontra saw at Stattler when i came back after just having it fitted and road tested :jump:

Actually it just looks like they took their foot off the pedal too soon.
Look at how your remap has flattened out the torque curve from before and prolonged the power - good to see that.

My (some what strange) results... :think:

No scanner, so off camera i'm afraid..

Now Ben - that's what you call winning the Dyno Lottery !

Lol that graph is a joke, no offense but it looks almost as if someone has drawn a straight line.. Rev it to 10,000rpm and make 700hp mate lol..

LMFAO!!

Thats hopefully what my graph will look like pretty soon ;)

Just a quick update, sent the charity money we raised to Macmillan today and got this e-mail as a receipt, thanx again

Thank you Gary Butler for making a donation of £100.00 to Macmillan Cancer Support. You're helping to provide medical, emotional and financial support and push for better cancer care.
One in three of us will get cancer. Its something that affects us all. Our goal is to reach everyone affected by cancer that wants and needs us. Together we can make it happen. Thank you so much for your support.
We are all affected by cancer. We can all help. We are Macmillan.

Visit our website: www.macmillan.org.uk Macmillan Cancer Support, Registered charity number 261017. Isle of Man charity number 604. Isle of Man company number 4694F. A company limited by guarantee.Registered in England and Wales, number 2400969. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ