Q8 New Q8 owner!

Lewbo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just thought I’d share about my new car,Just paid my deposit on a 8 month old Q8 which I pick up on Wednesday which I can’t wait for.
It’s a 2019 68 in glacier white with the best options
Comfort and sound pack
Tour pack
Panoramic roof
Oak grey inlays
21” alloys
360 degree cam.

I’ve been around here for many years but haven’t been on in a long time. Always had Audi’s for the last 10 years and currently own a Q3 black edition and S3 8v black edition. So this is a big upgrade over the Q3. Haven’t seen any posts regarding the Q8 as I guess as it’s so new. Also I have only ever seen 2 on the road so I look forward to the rarity at the moment. Here are a few pics of it, there many other Q8 owners that could give me a few tips?

0F9021EA A54E 4482 A2A6 1ECB90E5BE99
240191C0 DE8D 4816 9AE6 DA2E3F291409

Reactions: SPIKE_, Reggieboy71, RS3 S. and 6 others
Looks good, and I’d be interested to hear your opinion after you’ve owned it for a while......enjoy it!

Reactions: Lewbo
Hi everyone,
Just thought I’d share about my new car,Just paid my deposit on a 8 month old Q8 which I pick up on Wednesday which I can’t wait for.
Comfort and sound pack
Tour pack
Panoramic roof
Oak grey inlays
21” alloys
360 degree cam.

I’ve been around here for many years but haven’t been on in a long time. Always had Audi’s for the last 10 years and currently own a Q3 black edition and S3 8v black edition. So this is a big upgrade over the Q3. Haven’t seen any posts regarding the Q8 as I guess as it’s so new. Also I have only ever seen 2 on the road so I look forward to the rarity at the moment. Here are a few pics of it, there many other Q8 owners that could give me a few tips?

View attachment 191141 View attachment 191142

A beautiful car. A Q7 with looks! Sadly for me it coincided with Audi’s desire to move to touchscreen which I don’t like. For now I have returned to BMW, who offer both touchscreen and iDrive interface. But if I return to Audi it will be either a Q8 or RSQ3...

Reactions: Lewbo and NevMan
Hi everyone,
Comfort and sound pack
Tour pack
Panoramic roof
Oak grey inlays
21” alloys
360 degree cam.

View attachment 191141 View attachment 191142
I saw one on the road the other day, looked very nice indeed...it didn't half shift away from the lights as well!!

Q8

Reactions: Lewbo and NevMan
Really nice car! My Q8 is being delivered just before Christmas and will replace my S5 which is about to turn 3 years old. Looking forward to it after so many years of small sports hatchbacks and coupes. I love the design which Audi claims is derived from the early quattro models. I personally think some of the design language of the A7 and now the Q8 harks back to the Saab cars of the 80's and 90's which isn't a bad thing - especially the rear of the Q8. It looks just like my dads 9000 CS from years ago. Love it!!

Just picked mine up today. Coming from an S4 it's a very different kind of car, but very impressed so far!!

needle sweep
seatbelt warning deactivation
automatic parking brake

These are nice additions to coding

Very nice Chrissie present to yourself.....but where’s the pics!!?? :whistle2:
Sorry, been busy…………….there you go

Attachments

• thumbnail 2_LI (2).jpg
    thumbnail 2_LI (2).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 158
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg