New RS3 Owner

MODDED9N

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have owned my RS3 a month now and I love it to pieces. In that time, it has already been up to Aberdeen in that time and didn't miss a beat. My girlfriend had it in Aberdeen for a week and she said it fitted in well amongst the copious amounts of A7s and S5s they have up there. I have been taking it to work for the past week or so which is nice but the petrol station I use is located right next to a retail park so I end up getting followed by a number of small hot hatches who want to race! The spec of mine is as follows:

-Auto Dimming Mirrors
-Auto Wipers
-Parking Sensors
-Alu Styling
-Interior Lighting Pack
-Cruise Control
-Sat Nav+, Bose etc
-Spare 19" Matte Black Rotars from Audi

Mhen91

So far I haven't touched the car but got a few things in mind including: Black front grille, Privacy glass, reversing cam retrofit, Stage 1/2 Map, Full Scorpion Titanium Exhaust (with race valve).

One Think I have noticed is that there is a small creaky rattle coming from the cigarette lighter by the gear knob. Just wondering if anyone else had that issue. Keen to get a bit more info from/meet other RS3 owners.

Cheers, Will

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, Kelza, 45bvtc and 3 others
One Think I have noticed is that there is a small creaky rattle coming from the cigarette lighter by the gear knob. Just wondering if anyone else had that issue. Keen to get a bit more info from/meet other RS3 owners.

Welcome to the club! I had the problem with that rattle, and cured it with a bit of cardboard held in place by some black insulation tape...

Welcome to the club! I had the problem with that rattle, and cured it with a bit of cardboard held in place by some black insulation tape...

I will have a look at that tomorrow! Thanks!

Welcome to RS3 ownership and in my opinion the best forum for Audi cars bar none.

So many friendly people on here only too willing to help out.

Enjoy the car ! :friends:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc
Welcome, you've made a great choice! I don't get much trouble with other hot hatches but various TDi's usually of the 116 to 320 variety do like to attempt a mobile park in the boot manoeuvre - until the traffic clears at any rate. Enjoy!

Stunning! :hi: And please let us all know why 'MODDED9N'

Thank you! Well MODDED9N come from my early car days when I was 17 on the UK-Polos forum and 9N is the chassis number of the polo 02-05. After my first 04 1.4 tdi Polo, I moved onto a 1.9tdi 56 Polo, then a 1.8t 56 Polo GTI, then a 58 2.0tdi 170 A3 and now here we are with the RS3. That's 5 cars in 4 years hahaha...

Reactions: 45bvtc
Well what I've found is when you aren't driving a quick car you are forever seeing TTRSs and such like and now I've my RS3 I can't say I've seen anything of the RS series and I think I've seen one S3 being driving by a commuter... Taking it down to see my friends next week with a Stage 3 APR TTRS and a Stage 1 R35 GTR. Think it should fit in nicely :)

Reactions: Kelza
Welcome good to see another RS3 addition to the forum.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Moschops
I havent ever really been a fan of A3's but the RS3 is such a good looking car!!!

Recognise that name from UK Polos :) Welcome to Audi ownership! :D