New RS3 Stock?

AudiNutta

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of any centres with new RS3 stock please?

I will be popping down to Cardiff Audi tomorrow to try and get a straight answer on what is meant by "Market Introduction". Providing that is when customers start to get their cars I MAY wait for the FL, but it's unlikely. If I can't get a straight answer I think I'm just walking back out with my deposit and will start phoning around for used :)

What trackers have you guys used? I have heard good things about the Vodafone Cobra Trak 5.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Terminator x
The cars turned up new with about 50 miles on them so anything close to that is "new" .

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radman
The cars turned up new with about 50 miles on them so anything close to that is "new" .

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I've found two black cars on the approved site with 90 miles on, but I've had black cars before and I can't deal with that swirl nightmare again haha.

There are loads of black, but no decent spec in blue / grey.

Reactions: Radman
I've found two black cars on the approved site with 90 miles on, but I've had black cars before and I can't deal with that swirl nightmare again haha.

There are loads of black, but no decent spec in blue / grey.
Phone around mate. A lot of garages don't always advertised stock on their websites. Stoke and Bolton Audi are worth a shout as they used to get a fair few in.

A lot of Audi dealers show cars with a few k milesnon them when infact they are new unregistered is just phone everywhere

When I was looking I got all the Audi centres off the website and rang them up, closest to me first then further away. Be prepared to travel to get your car, it's not the end of the world a especially if it's your dream car etc.
I was lucky, one of the dealerships rang me up after them saying they had none with a car that had appeared in their system.
Where abouts do you live mate?

Got mine delivered from Sheffield (to Kent) and the old 2012 RS3 part-ex was taken away as part of the deal. Knew what I was getting into though, so didn't need to test drive/visit dealership etc.

Hi Everyone,

What trackers have you guys used? I have heard good things about the Vodafone Cobra Trak 5.

There is really only one tracker product worth investing in, and thats the original Tracker product here.

Its not cheap (but then neither are the VF Cobra products) but it is the only tracking device approved and accessible by all UK police force vehicles.

The Cobra product relies only on GSM networks for tracking, Tracker uses GSM and VHF radio. This is important because the VHF component allows vehicles to be located in areas where GSM mobile signals cannot be reached or are unreliable - like underground car parks, inside garages, as well as inside steel ISO containers (favourite for shipping stolen cars overseas) The Tracker VHF component also allows live vehicle tracking by any police car.

The Tracker Cat 5 Plus also gives you full web access to allow you to set up various geo fence alarms, as well as tracking your cars movements online via the Tracker website.

Both Cobra and Tracker require annual subscriptions. Tracker are recognised by the insurance industry and may reduce your premiums.

Reactions: DJAlix