New RS3.......

@robbiemanc

what is that little square bit you have on the rear below the door???
just for you gilford........
aec7750962c32231b4b1613f0a14ef09_zps723b2e3b.jpg

Reactions: geek
BLUEY is NOW de-badged.... FRONT and REAR...

View attachment 11425

Good man. De-badged 500 ago, car is just a stealth weapon now; gave it a winter bath Saturday, I know I shouldn't but I needed to see it clean if only for a few hours!

Parked up at a local Sainsbury's today, came out to find a bright orange 10 plate GTR parked right next to the RS3.....the RS was on its own on the other side of the car park with no one else near it. Looked a good sight seeing the two together, my Suzuka 3 had just as much presence as the GTR....

The owner of the GTR was looking all over the RS as was his passenger along with two other shoppers who had crossed the car park to look at it.

I got the Spanish Inquisition over the car but didn't mind; I tried to talk to the guy about the GTR but he just wasn't interested!......he was thinking of ditching it for the 3. When I told him I was getting 60 times of between 4 & 4.3 along with 25 mpg average his mouth fell open.

Reactions: 45bvtc and L1ARR
ha ha.... house is actually hotel in Bromley, London. In Glasgow next weekend mate, bit busy though little sister getting married.... got pulled by Glasgow Police last weekend for 'excessive acceleration' just heading onto Clydeside expressway.....
didn't break the speed limit just lit up the place had the'S' button engaged and as you go under the motorway bridge the noise is epic:busted_cop:......... they we're driving a Ford Focus ST....... looked alright in the back of it anyway:whistle2:

I live in Bromley, where is this Sundridge Management Centre?