porker968

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
New RS6
34newrs6.jpg

New S8
34news8.jpg

looks like a cross between the RSQ and the.... other audis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SO nice. I wish I have one. How much will it cost then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Wooh, the RS6 looks a monster. I guess that will be 70K then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The fella behing the wheel of the S8 looks like a proper miserable git!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

****** nice cars though!!!!

That A6 looks a lot like it's been fitted with Vortex's official Audi frontspoiler. And since there's no S6 even yet, I doubt RS6 is designed first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak

The RS6 is a definate fake... The grille looks so false, and the wheels dont look quite right!

Rich

lovely fakes...

for starters the "RS6" the green bush in the back ground its dark green but once you look through the car windows its light green.. it would be even darker if it was real..

Yeah, know that his got the real thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm not talking about coca-cola.

On the number plates of each car theres two small badges, the lower badge indicates the state the car comes from (in this case Bavaria) and the other badge is the 'Tüff' badge, the german version of the MOT (iirc), the badges are different colours and ive only ever seen orange ones in all my time in Germany....

(Of course, I could be wrong)